• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walterfootball is finally leaking what the Huddle knows about the Panthers

CashNewton22

Charlie Campbell definitely has a source inside the organization. He's called the last 4 1st round draft picks and was the only analyst to say the Panthers were taking Horn over any other player last year, even the Huddle didn't predict that. He also said the Panthers were passing on Slater because they don't think he has the measurables for a tackle and it was too high to take a guard during the draft last year, 10 full months before Rhule said it on the radio.

So, this is very troubling indeed. Head coaches should have input on drafts but not final say. It seems like Rhule wants to be GM rather than coach.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

6 hours ago, amcoolio said:

Charlie Campbell definitely has a source inside the organization. He's called the last 4 1st round draft picks and was the only analyst to say the Panthers were taking Horn over any other player last year, even the Huddle didn't predict that. He also said the Panthers were passing on Slater because they don't think he has the measurables for a tackle and it was too high to take a guard during the draft last year, 10 full months before Rhule said it on the radio.

So, this is very troubling indeed. Head coaches should have input on drafts but not final say. It seems like Rhule wants to be GM rather than coach.

@Verge said she heard we was taking Horn, and someone else said it as well. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

U have any updates for this year yet?

I doubt I am doing that this year. I'll still do my normal draft stuff but I don't think I will drop many nuggets this year, it is too stressful. Also am in the running for a job for a scouting/writer job so I am not trying to split information two ways.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

I doubt I am doing that this year. I'll still do my normal draft stuff but I don't think I will drop many nuggets this year, it is too stressful. Also am in the running for a job for a scouting/writer job so I am not trying to split information two ways.

Good luck with the job and hope it works out for you. I'll miss your little nuggets but totally understandable.  Still looking forward to your general draft content of course.

• Beer 2