• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers have received trade calls for Christian McCaffrey

TheSpecialJuan

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

I was told no one wanted him.

No one has offered much for him yet. Panthers want a first rounder but he has only played 23 out of 33 games. Big risk for anyone paying his wages this season.

• Pie 1

Just now, Zod said:

No one has offered much for him yet. Panthers want a first rounder but he has only played 23 out of 33 games. Big risk for anyone paying his wages this season.

Oh for sure. I’m just talking about how Fitt said everyone is available for the right price but people acted like he was bluffing.

1 minute ago, Zod said:

Its a risk a team like the Bills could take. Rams just proved a model where trading late firsts can be worth it.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

But, whatever. This is only one reason I won't go to another Panthers game, nor will I wear Panthers stuff. It's not the top reason by any stretch. You're giving up your best player so Matt Rhule can draft a trash QB or some loser that Rhule recruited in HS. But if y'all are willing to pony up thousands of dollars in PSLs to watch 0-17, hey, go right ahead.

Who is "ya'll" and who here is still actively backing Tepper and Rhule? Lol 

We all agree that this team has been run terribly since Tepper stepped in. But holding on to CMC just to miss the playoffs for the next three years seems kind of silly when we could start adding assets for a rebuild that essentially has to happen before we can have success again. I don't want Rhule drafting a QB. I don't want Rhule here at all. But I did say when he came in it was time to tear it al down and rebuild. We didn't. We thought we could "win now" and that is EXACTLY why we are still in the same position we were when he got here. 

We need to break this thing up and finally start over. And adding 1sts and making cap space is a good start towards that.