• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Free agency news and notes

Mr. Scot

How is Christian kirk getting a bigger deal than Allen Robinson.  Seems arob took less to go to a contender while kirk fleeced the jaguars.

Nonetheless, kupp, woods, arob and maybe obj with the rams is incredible.  I assume obj won't be back with them now though.

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Need the details, but he finally broke out last year and panthers need ILB and thats were he plays. 

seems like hes bounced around, but still wanted enough to done so.... and this - On July 4, 2017, Wilson was arrested at Toyota Stadium on two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. minor but whatevers

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Damn the Panthers be making some quality signings so far. I'm impressed with the fa period so far

Compared to last year, this feels much better planned out and with purpose.......I hated last year, but big-time liked the draft...... Only issue I see thus far is too many WRs and not enough OL/ILB even with the wilson signing. Ian Thomas was awful too, but the TE market has been leveled up a few times just in this period, not so bad when browns tagged David Njoku(done nearly the same as Thomas) plus two others got the tag. Many others TE got massive deals with no-names signing them, market for sure changed.