• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whole lot of Deshaun Watson chatter happening out there

Zod

Just now, Panthera onca said:

How does she feel about the payout Jerry gave to his right hand man to cover up the sexual voyeurism with the Dallas Cheerleaders? It is a neat non-disclosure deal and the league won't touch it for some reason. There are scum bags everywhere.

She's not exactly a big fan of Jerry Jones as is. On that front, she agrees that should be investigated and Jones punished if they find something on it.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panthera onca said:

How does she feel about the payout Jerry gave to his right hand man to cover up the sexual voyeurism with the Dallas Cheerleaders? It is a neat non-disclosure deal and the league won't touch it for some reason. There are scum bags everywhere.

When that came out I had resigned myself to the fact that I was going to have to give up football.  But when he was forced to sell I had hope that the new owner would be different. 

But the reality is that he's just another unethical weasel that doesn't give a flying fug about the team, its history or the fans. 

So no, I'm not down for winning at all costs if that is what it takes.

• Flames 2

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Speaking as the husband of someone who's survived more than one form of sexual victimization, what would you suggest I tell her to explain how watching a football team win is more important than her feelings?

I dunno. Whatever steelers fans told their wives to allow big ben to continue to play and win for them

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Speaking as the husband of someone who's survived more than one form of sexual victimization, what would you suggest I tell her to explain how watching a football team win is more important than her feelings?

To not watch football if she cannot restrain from imposing her personal feelings on a football team that is solely for entertainment. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Smittymoose said:

To not watch football if she cannot restrain from imposing her personal feelings on a football team that is solely for entertainment. 

And if those "entertainers" happen to victimize a few women along the way, that's okay as long as they keep "entertaining" us. Is that how it works?

I mean, it's not wrong as long as you're rich, famous or talented, right?

• Beer 2

Some of yall are creepier than you will admit and your just telling on yourselves. 

You are the company you keep and support. Sports, politics, whatever. I know people spin thier own issues on top of debates like this but in the end it can be boiled down that easily. 

Unless Watson is 100% cleared then he is a POS and I will never cheer for him or any of the other known predators, racists or POSs. No sport is worth that. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I read that Watson is almost certainly going to be criminally charged as the Grand Jury will hear all the accusations and “bad” about Deshaun without any rebuttal.  If they have any sort of proof at all he is in serious trouble here

Just want to add that testimony of the alleged victims counts a proof. He’s getting charged. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

just read the Seahawks are now targeting Watson.  More attractive to him, and they are loaded with draft picks to make it happen.  

They just blew up their team.. I wouldn't really consider them more attractive. We're both poo

• Beer 1