• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whole lot of Deshaun Watson chatter happening out there

Zod

29 minutes ago, Delhommie17 said:

@Verge liked a tweet that said we are basically at the finish line with this and that tells me it’s all but done..

I don’t know if you follow Benjamin Albright (insider for the broncos but very connected around the league) hes a very good follow on Twitter. Anyway, he pinned a tweet on his page last night asking what the betting odds were for Watson to Carolina. He made that post last year when it was heavily rumored he was coming to Charlotte. This was not his pinned tweet a few days ago and for it to come out of nowhere like this says a lot. Couple that with Verges info, we may have something here.

edit: also, two hours before the Wilson trade, Albright tweeted out the odds of WIlson to the broncos....

This is going to get interesting.

2D35D0F5-30AC-426C-AC56-EF111CB77AC9.jpeg

Edited by The Lobo
  • Pie 1

I’d like to think teams like Minnesota, Seattle and Washington are in on the Watson situation as well…. But with all of these trades and huge free agent acquisitions …. You hear one thing after they get done “this deal has been in the workings for months”

and that’s what’s going on with us and Houston.  

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Not I.  I would actively cheer against the Panthers.  I hope the fans boo Tepper and Deshaun out of the stadium. 

Just curious. Not indicting or stirring the pot.

if Watson were to land here and do a bunch of community work along with going on an actionable apology tour for his actions….

would you consider forgiving him?

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Yeha I figured the same. I feel like if Friday comes out with the best possible scenario for Watson, then phone calls and articles willl be endless 

They will know before we do. I feel like interested teams probably have a good idea what will happen anyway.

• Pie 1