• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers extend K Zane Gonzalez

exactlyzack

Just now, hepcat said:

I don’t disagree with the Luvu move, I like it I thought he should have played more last year. When I watched him he looked like he had this fire on the field. I told everyone Carter was terrible but hardly no one agreed.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I don’t disagree with the Luvu move, I like it I thought he should have played more last year. When I watched him he looked like he had this fire on the field. I told everyone Carter was terrible but hardly no one agreed.

Carter sucked. He was often out of position. 

Luvu was a decent move but I feel like he was the beneficiary of circumstance more than an actual difference maker. Like he didn't get a ton of playing time on defense but he made the most of what he did get. So hopefully if he gets more time he can continue that success, but it could be a gamble.

Great special teams player though. 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Me neither--Bold statement of the day:  Luvu will make us not miss Reddick much.  He is more versatile, imo and much cheaper.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1