• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Info on the grand jury proceedings

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

I still dont understand the exempt list, its all rather stupid.

A guy like Hill can beat his son and wife and break his sons arm and never miss a game.

AP beat his son black and blue and is still in the league.

Yeah but u bet $1,500 on fan duel and get suspended for a year. Sounds like a pretty fugged up league, but people think Watson is the only person that’s ever got in trouble lol. And as of right now he’s not guilty but if he is found guilty I totally understand 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah but u bet $1,500 on fan duel and get suspended for a year. Sounds like a pretty fugged up league, but people think Watson is the only person that’s ever got in trouble lol. And as of right now he’s not guilty but if he is found guilty I totally understand 

The courthouse is full of people every time they have court in America. Find a courthouse that does not have a full docket every time. I guess we have all the holier than thou people on this board who have never gotten into any trouble. 

I dont really care to trade for Watson at this point, but im not going to go into a fit of rage and quit the team if we do trade for him. 

All in all, there are worse guys playing football every sunday during the season. Rich people do fuged up poo. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Two women filed criminal complaints without filing lawsuits

Watson’s attorney, Rusty Hardin, told ESPN in July that 10 women had filed complaints with Houston police about Watson. Eight of those women have also filed civil lawsuits against Watson with allegations ranging from harassment and inappropriate behavior to sexual assault during massage sessions.

But the Watson fanboys have been assuring us that it's all a scam, a trap, a cash grab, and that it's impossible that a handsome man like him needs to force themselves on "instagram models." 🙄

• Pie 1

Just now, PootieNunu said:

The courthouse is full of people every time they have court in America. Find a courthouse that does not have a full docket every time. I guess we have all the holier than thou people on this board who have never gotten into any trouble. 

I dont really care to trade for Watson at this point, but im not going to go into a fit of rage and quit the team if we do trade for him. 

All in all, there are worse guys playing football every sunday during the season. Rich people do fuged up poo. 

Exactly true sh$t right there!

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

The Grandjury will not determine, guilt or innocence. Its only there to determine of he's to be charged. IF they charge, it could very well could take a year or more to go to trail(well after he's been traded).

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Related...

Not all the players in this drama may be known just yet...

I've always felt the Falcons would be a player if Watson is cleared. He's the home state kid after all. Wouldn't surprise me if the Saints and Bucs don't become players if Watson is cleared either.

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I've always felt the Falcons would be a player if Watson is cleared. He's the home state kid after all. Wouldn't surprise me if the Saints and Bucs don't become players if Watson is cleared either.

Lol if u think Watson can go to Falcons with that Ryan contract. There is a 0 percent chance that happens’