• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule Coaching Seminar

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

The first clip I watched of Rhule speaking back in college that I watched to catchup on the new coach we hired led me to believe that was a man that loved hearing himself speak. Completely my opinion but I have had it from the beginning. He also knows he can get paid to do so. I think everything after that is just leftovers. 

He's somehow narcissistic and aware of his shortcomings at the same time. It's truly a nightmare. I'd rather lose with Rivera than win with Rhule. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

30 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's somehow narcissistic and aware of his shortcomings at the same time. It's truly a nightmare. I'd rather lose with Rivera than win with Rhule. 

Dude knows the game but it's about the same as being forced to watch the Kardashians, no substance to be found but that money is just ridiculous yet tangible. 

I'm not one to want what wasn't good enough even if it was better than this but I also understand why you would. I can't wait to hear someone quote Rhule lol, that will just be an amazing life experience. 

@Jackie Lee is correct.  This man is a pure grifter to his core. 

BS man improvising with buzzwords to the highest level of players who may still look up to him (simply because he's an NFL coach).  

It could actually be hard for him to fall back into a college HC gig unless it's a mid-tier conference.  Getting around the country chatting with ADs is his best bet.  We'll very likely be getting a new HC next year.  Very strange times for the team.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

That's dumb af, imo.

Not really.

Losing with Rivera would result in more wins than winning with Rhule, which would result in more loses.

Unless you want to keep piling up top 10 draft picks. Then you want to win with Rhule.

Edited by CPantherKing
  • Beer 1