• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

3 hours ago, ellis said:

Poser, using my real name, producing real content, actually interacting with people without being a douche. You’re the only guy doing this, honestly. This is a fun place to hang out, but you have been a little weird. If you’d like to send me a message, and let me know what your problem is with me specifically, that’s a great way to handle it. But, that’s not what you’ll do, and we both know that. Again, be well.

You need to ignore that idiot. I don't know why they haven't banned him

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

This morning question is not if Watson is coming to Carolina, but how would Darnold look in Brown?

Houston making a strong push for Baker Mayfield today, Watson, I repeat is not going to Cleveland. 

The devil is in the details, as it stands now, Carolina fans would be more thrilled than Houston fans, let's just say, Houston trying to save face because they didn't get the deal they really wanted and had to settle.

*fyi most believe Seattle got a better deal for trading Wilson* He did win a Superbowl btw.

• Pie 2