• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

DJ Moore, he's a franchise #1 receiver and a great guy. Don't take away a great target like that for Watson.

Burns is a one trick speed rusher that takes the 2nd half off and can't stop the run.

Chinn is a tweener that this coaching staff cannot figure out. Sophomore slump.

Brown is being called a bust, takes whole games off, was benched, etc.

Take one of these dudes and our next 3 picks, these dudes don't know what they're doing in the draft anyways.

LMAOOOOOOO 

I was starting to get cold feet a couple of days ago, but my how things have changed.

I was in, then out, now in again...  but regardless, my stance has always been that he would rejuvenate our franchise.  I still don't believe in Rhule, but we would at least have a centerpiece again.

That being said, I really hope we can make it out of the trade with Chinn and Burns still.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I was starting to get cold feet a couple of days ago, but my how things have changed.

I was in, then out, now in again...  but regardless, my stance has always been that he would rejuvenate our franchise.  I still don't believe in Rhule, but we would at least have a centerpiece again.

That being said, I really hope we can make it out of the trade with Chinn and Burns still.

Yeah I’m in a similar boat man. I am kinda all in on the idea of rejuvenating this team and a fresh start with a bonafide elite QB. Even if it means Rhule sticks around.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

My cousins' best friend's step-uncle has anonymously reported that Tepper is in contact with aliens that are all in on Watson. You heard it here first peeps. News you can not only believe but can trust. + 

Lets Go Dancing GIF by NBA

Area 51 Dancing GIF by Richie Brown

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1