• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

What’s weird is it just me but I haven’t seen any trade packages for Watson from the other teams involved. It seems like Panthers are the only ones showing up

Yeah that’swhy I feel like we are in for a huge disappointment and some stupid random team is going to slip in and Take him from us

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, therealmjl said:

Yeah that’swhy I feel like we are in for a huge disappointment and some stupid random team is going to slip in and Take him from us

I would like to get him but I wouldn’t be upset either. I’m torn like to have a franchise qb, but would like to have a team to put on the field in 22.

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

What’s weird is it just me but I haven’t seen any trade packages for Watson from the other teams involved. It seems like Panthers are the only ones showing up

Panthers have one of the leakiest teams in the NFL. Think about what came out about the Russ to Denver trade...like nothing. The only thing I knew was he was getting traded, but I had no idea Denver would be it. Carolina has multiple people in the building that leak stuff constantly lmao 

1 minute ago, Verge said:

Panthers have one of the leakiest teams in the NFL. Think about what came out about the Russ to Denver trade...like nothing. The only thing I knew was he was getting traded, but I had no idea Denver would be it. Carolina has multiple people in the building that leak stuff constantly lmao 

So as of right now you just know Watson is getting traded? Carolina is front runners? Do you know what teams we’re competing with?

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, Verge said:

Area 51 Dancing GIF by Richie Brown

Ah, I see we have the same inside sources. That explains a lot. Butt mine says that only fool would choose Willis over Picket. What's your excuse? Was that in your handbook?  If I remember correctly you were also very big on Fields over Jones. Is that a pattern? Too much coffee? Need to sleep a little? Feel too awake? Clouding judgement? That's a common side effect of the north east and west coast. 

• Poo 4

4 minutes ago, Verge said:

yeah, sure. You're one of the media people we can trust. What's your sources name again? Oh yeah, you can't say. Of course. Have to protect the slimey sources, right? They never lie and neither do you I'm sure. It's just money, right? 

• Poo 4

1 minute ago, Panthers Rhule said:

yeah, sure. You're one of the media people we can trust. What's your sources name again? Oh yeah, you can't say. Of course. Have to protect the slimey sources, right? They never lie and neither do you I'm sure. It's just money, right? 

Verge has been right many times and no one is always correct and there is misinformation everywhere.  Not sure I get the venom here

• Flames 6

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Verge has been right many times and no one is always correct and there is misinformation everywhere.  Not sure I get the venom here

I just block him. I really don't care lmao

People are absurd if they think I make money off of this. 

For the record, I was not high on Fields or Mac Jones.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

24 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Nah dudes, the gods favor the bold. Trading away our best picks from the last 2 drafts plus the next 2 future picks is not the recipe for success. The problem around his is we've adapted a losers' mentality. It's understandable as we've been losers for a long while but we've rebooted. Rhule may suck. He hasn't proved himself yet it's true but the staff this season will be completely different. We've actually signed some very respected nfl coaches this off season. 

I have no idea if the last staff was all Rhules fault or not. Definitely possibly. Probably. However, these guys have repeatedly shown the willingness to admit a wrong and move on and I must admit that our staff looks much better so Rhule won't have any more excuses. We have cap space and a high draft pick. After that it's empty so I'll trust them to fix that. 

I'm expecting we'll get our QB, Pickett!!, and after that BPA as we'll have cap space in FA and this season there are actually good players that shouldn't cost too much. I need to be positive about something. After this virus we now how this war. That poo is only a few miles from where I live now so I really need the distraction that sport offers us. Panthers have a great opportunity this draft and our staff has improved dramatically. 

If we can't depend on other Panthers' fans to have our own backs then how can we expect anyone else to have it? If we crap on ourselves what can we really do when others crap on us? I'm sick of the bellyaching, crying, complaining "fans". So, when things get tough you just complain. Do you also run away? Hide? Or do you challenge those who would decide for you? I'll always stand with my boys, my fam and my nation. Carolina Panthers for life. 

Keep Pounding!!!

Arc Pound It GIF by All-Round Champion

GIF by Desus & Mero

Paul Rudd Shut Up GIF

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

cringe

35 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

Deshaun can limit his no trade clause to 1 ( one ) team, limiting offers and screwing the Texas , who want a bidding war ..

I doubt that’ll happen, but he won’t pick the Panthers to be that one team 🤣

So he could say he'll go to the 9ers or Steelers or something as his 1 team if the Texans ok it? Otherwise he has veto power until the Texans cave on a mutual situation?