• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

5 minutes ago, Not2panic said:

There's a reason after the meeting was done, Panthers started spending via FAs, 

Fitterer stayed back to call FAs, Rhule I'm told had to show up with Tepper to show there was no dysfunction in the organization.

Deal is done, details of trade will be announced.

Question is to announce tonight or tomorrow afternoon after Watson testifies.

Houston tried to use Saints as last ditch to get more, but Carolina never budge on their offer, didn't want to lose key defenders.Some may be sad to see one name go but it was worth it.

Houston provided misinformation throughout this process, Watson only ever wanted Carolina, and Carolina knew this. It gave Carolina ammo to not go all in as some were lead to believe. 

Alas, I'll be the first to say rest easy tonight Panthers Nation, you finally have your franchise quarterback.

*A lot of details were held close to the vest but I tried to give as much accuracy as I could on short notice.*

What stop Watson from flying out Sunday, Seattle joined the conversation and had the package, Watson refused. Houston refused Carolina. Houston then got back into corner and reach out to the the Bucs and Saints to drive up the price on Carolina. Brady return spoiled those conversations with Tampa. Saints never had any real chance because Watson really never wanted to go there but if Houston was hell bent on not giving Watson what he wanted. NO is still close to home (GA?)but the Saints couldn't match Carolina's offer, so in the end, Houston greed cost them. Carolina and Watson patients paid off. Hopefully yours will too.

Good luck this year and congratulations.

Watson restructure his contract also fyi

Lol if we are being trolled it’s the best troll post ever on this site. Well done.

• Pie 7

Fitterer stayed back to call FAs, Rhule I'm told had to show up with Tepper to show there was no dysfunction in the organization.

Houston tried to use Saints as last ditch to get more, but Carolina never budge on their offer, didn't want to lose key defenders.Some may be sad to see one name go but it was worth it.

Houston provided misinformation throughout this process, Watson only ever wanted Carolina, and Carolina knew this. It gave Carolina ammo to not go all in as some were lead to believe. 

Alas, I'll be the first to say rest easy tonight Panthers Nation, you finally have your franchise quarterback.

*A lot of details were held close to the vest but I tried to give as much accuracy as I could on short notice.*

What stop Watson from flying out Sunday, Seattle joined the conversation and had the package, Watson refused. Houston refused Carolina. Houston then got back into corner and reach out to the the Bucs and Saints to drive up the price on Carolina. Brady return spoiled those conversations with Tampa. Saints never had any real chance because Watson really never wanted to go there but if Houston was hell bent on not giving Watson what he wanted. NO is still close to home (GA?)but the Saints couldn't match Carolina's offer, so in the end, Houston greed cost them. Carolina and Watson patients paid off. Hopefully yours will too.

Just to put it out there, I'm almost certain this person has been banned repeatedly for acting like a source and putting out utterly fake info.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

You better be telling the truth

Kenan Thompson What GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Not2panic said:

If this is true, we will enjoy continuing to watch your team waste money on the same positions over and over again ever year. If you get Watson, it will just be another position that eats away the rest of your cap every year while y’all continue to lose and Watson demands a trade again. 

• Poo 1

9 minutes ago, Not2panic said:

image.jpeg.cc9b224b257e7e411a30aef135ab09b3.jpeg

• Pie 1