• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

Let's just do it, I want to be entertained - I can't handle more shitty games from this team. At least lose a shoot out.

This has happened with athletes in the past, Rothlisberger, Kobe, they get accused and it can't be proven. They win a championship and everyone forgets about it.

It's gonna suck to not have a first rounder for the next 3 years but most of the time they're a bust or excel at a position that's not getting W's. QB's get W's.

In the words of the Rams GM, Fug them picks!

• Pie 3

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/houston-deshaun-watson-carolina-panthers-trade#gid=ci029bf708c0002795&pid=gettyimages-1294353498

"Sources tell TexansDaily.com that Carolina is not expected to offer safety Jeremy Chinn in any deal. However, defensive end Brian Burns, defensive tackle Derrick Brown and cornerback Jaycee Horn could be on table in a trade, along with multiple picks."

Just now, pantherj said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/houston-deshaun-watson-carolina-panthers-trade#gid=ci029bf708c0002795&pid=gettyimages-1294353498

"Sources tell TexansDaily.com that Carolina is not expected to offer safety Jeremy Chinn in any deal. However, defensive end Brian Burns, defensive tackle Derrick Brown and cornerback Jaycee Horn could be on table in a trade, along with multiple picks."

Dumb and I love Chinn 

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

I'd give up Chinn before burns or horn

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Monrowed said:

For those that are in support of this who is the one player that you would not want them to trade if that is part if the deal?

DJ Moore, he's a franchise #1 receiver and a great guy. Don't take away a great target like that for Watson.

Burns is a one trick speed rusher that takes the 2nd half off and can't stop the run.

Chinn is a tweener that this coaching staff cannot figure out. Sophomore slump.

Brown is being called a bust, takes whole games off, was benched, etc.

Take one of these dudes and our next 3 picks, these dudes don't know what they're doing in the draft anyways.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Wolfcop said:

I don't think we have anyone who is not replaceable. I would rather not lose CMC if I knew he was going to stay healthy, but we have seen how that goes. 

Same, I would for once love to see him paired with a good quarterback and we haven’t seen that since his rookie year with Cam.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

DJ Moore, he's a franchise #1 receiver and a great guy. Don't take away a great target like that for Watson.

Burns is a one trick speed rusher that takes the 2nd half off and can't stop the run.

Chinn is a tweener that this coaching staff cannot figure out. Sophomore slump.

Brown is being called a bust, takes whole games off, was benched, etc.

Take one of these dudes and our next 3 picks, these dudes don't know what they're doing in the draft anyways.

i’m in complete agreement with all those assessments. it would only stink if it were two of those guys as a part of any deal.

Horn is basically a rookie still, you never see 2nd year guys get traded.

Especially coming off the injury. We need Horn too if we're losing Gilmore and Jackson or both.

I don't think Horn is even on the table. It's gotta be BB, CMC, or Brown.

• Pie 1