• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

9 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You really need to take a break lol. Monologues every night for the past 3 nights 

I haven't wrote any poo comparable to what I'm writing tonight in length or content.  I'm tired of the bullshit.

Teppers dumbass has backed us in a corner and the chickens are coming home to roost.  He has chased after Watson for over a year after humiliating the most impactful player in the history of our franchise, which is what led us down the fuged up road we're on with Darnold eating up 18 mil in cap and us missing a 2nd and 4th round pick this year.  And now he's about to get left at the altar because of the shitty ass decisions he's made since assuming ownership, especially the coach he picked and the proceeding dysfunction that resulted from that.  We can't ever get ahead because of the fuging clueless idiots that run this organization.

At least we usually got a winning season every other season on average under JR.  Tepper is about to have us motorboating the flooded NFL basement for the next decade while embarrassing us in the process at every fuging turn...  all while he dips his well-done steak in fuging ketchup, all before he decides his struggles are our fault in a few years and packs up and moves the franchise somewhere else.

fug him and his fortune he made off fuging over the same exact people that comprise the majority of the fanbase - everyday people.

He's a fuging idiot.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

So that’s pretty much saying he don’t want to be here right. So why try to trade for someone that doesn’t want to be here?

Dude. No. Where do you get your reading comprehension skills from? It’s says nothing of the sort lmao smh

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I haven't wrote any poo comparable to what I'm writing tonight in length or content.  I'm tired of the bullshit.

Teppers dumbass has backed us in a corner and the hens are coming home to roost.  He has chased after Watson for over a year after humiliating the most impactful player in the history of our franchise, which is what led us down the fuged up road we're on with Darnold eating up 18 mil in cap and us missing a 2nd and 4th round pick this year.  And now he's about to get left at the altar because of the shitty ass decisions he's made since assuming ownership, especially the coach he picked and the proceeding dysfunction that resulted from that.  We can't ever get ahead because of the fuging clueless idiots that run this organization.

At least we usually got a winning season every other season on average under JR.  Tepper is about to have us motorboating the flooded NFL basement for the next decade while embarrassing us in the process at every fuging turn...  all while he dips his well-done steak in fuging ketchup, all before he decides his struggles are our fault in a few years and packs up and moves the franchise somewhere else.

fug him and his fortune he made off fuging over the same exact people that comprise the majority of the fanbase - everyday people.

He's a fuging idiot.

I honestly didn’t read this because it’s so long. I want watson too but this is not that serious lol

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Yeah, Watson definitely seems to be orchestrating it. The Atlanta thing is a slap in the face to all three teams since there's no way they could possibly trade for him. I don't even know what package they presented to Houston for them to ok the conversation

That's the thing that bothers me about this mess (and should bother Cleveland and NO). 

2 minutes ago, RJK said:

That’s what I’m not understanding. If he’s waived the NTC and we have the best offer…then make the deal Houston. Why allow DW to further fug over ur franchise by letting him choose an inferior package? 🙃

The NTC probably isn’t officially waived/signed until the deal is done for that reason.

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

I honestly didn’t read this because it’s so long. I want watson too but this is not that serious lol

4 paragraphs is too long lol.  Anyway, I've been at this since '95, bro, and this has been the worst, most hopeless stretch ever.  poo ain't going our way.  Enjoy.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Teppers dumbass has backed us in a corner and the chickens are coming home to roost.  He has chased after Watson for over a year after humiliating the most impactful player in the history of our franchise, which is what led us down the fuged up road we're on with Darnold eating up 18 mil in cap and us missing a 2nd and 4th round pick this year.  And now he's about to get left at the altar because of the shitty ass decisions he's made since assuming ownership, especially the coach he picked and the proceeding dysfunction that resulted from that.  We can't ever get ahead because of the fuging clueless idiots that run this organization.

He's a fuging idiot.

A-fuggin-men.

Tepper is just another in a long line of American rent-seekers with no actual talent or acumen at anything useful in life, that becomes apparent when they try their hand at anything else.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

So you can’t comprehend what ur reading. Ok note to self don’t talk to this guy.

No. YOU apparently cannot comprehend what you’re reading. You’ve proclaimed it to be over like 30 times already. Then some asshole tweets and you’re right back in it. It’s comical at this point. 

• Pie 2