• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Watching that unfold will have to be an acceptable consolidation prize if we don't land Watson.

high quality remake GIF

Everyone saying "oh Deshaun hasn't made a decision yet" is full of sh*t. He wants to play for the Falcons. The "sweepstakes" is over. Watson reached out to THEM after meeting with the other interested teams. Problem is, the Falcons can't make it happen under the cap because they can't trade Matt Ryan and his contract. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Everyone saying "oh Deshaun hasn't made a decision yet" is full of sh*t. He wants to play for the Falcons. The "sweepstakes" is over. Watson reached out to THEM after meeting with the other interested teams. Problem is, the Falcons can't make it happen under the cap because they can't trade Matt Ryan and his contract. 

Deshaun is that you?

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Long term move buddy I don’t know why this needs to be said constantly.

Call me crazy but….I don’t really think I want him now? 

He has made me question whether he will ever be loyal to this team long term or if he’s just going to try and jump and dictate terms in a couple years. I mean you’d have to literally re-sign him and get him on a Mahomes type deal so he can’t go anywhere. And I bet he wouldn’t do it.