• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you were hoping for Armstead or another FA LT, Jonathan Alexander says slow down

trueblade

Just now, XClown1986 said:

I'd rather sign Bozeman at center to solidify the entire right side of the line, and draft guys to compete. Armstead is good, but at his cost and his age, he is more like a piece you add to a roster that is looking for a big push.

I'd lean towards Tretter if I'm accurate in my understanding that he wouldn't figure into the comp pick formula.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, trueblade said:

This also doesn't sound like a team looking at LT at pick 6. Could be a smokescreen, I guess, or maybe they are looking at QB at 6.

I think since the LS we picked in round 6 last year didn't work out we'll pick a LS with the #6 pick overall...that or a CB.

Just Kidding GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Michael G

I would rather see us add IOL upgrades, I personally like what I saw from Brady at LT. I think he only gets better with more opportunity and more consistent OL play. 

I think the ship has sailed on trading for a QB, trading for a lesser QB than what we targeted last year landed us Darnold. Let's avoid that mistake. 

Picks for Jimmy G who couldn't get it done on a STACKED San Francisco roster IS NOT the answer, neither is Baker, and neither is a guy like Minshew. 

• Pie 3

Just now, trueblade said:

I'd lean towards Tretter if I'm accurate in my understanding that he wouldn't figure into the comp pick formula.

I understand, but Bozeman is younger and better. If I'm looking at solidifying the line for the next 5 years vs. a possible 4th round comp pick? Give me the solid OL every time.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

NOW they feel like Christensen is a LT? Did his arms finally grow 0.05 of an inch? Jesus Christ the goal line keeps moving for this team.

I think Rhule was told to let the arm thing go. He wants to 3-D print what each position player should look like and it doesn't work like that.

• Pie 2