• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thoughts on putting Cam behind this line?

RumHam

47 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Yeah, that can happen on a diet with meat and dairy lol.

Do you what the leading cause of death is in the US? Do you know what causes it?

Lol meat doesn't cause heart disease and neither does fat or cholesterol. 

The last two you need to make testosterone. 

But keep munching tofu. 

5 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yes it is.

Vegans are weak and timid. 

He lost mass, speed, power and secondarily got hurt easier.

lol dude, the only American to make the Olympics in weight lifting is vegan. 

im not vegan. And you need to go speak to a cardiologist, because meat and cholesterol 10000000% cause heart disease lmao. I’m done responding because I don’t want to derail this thread. PM if you want to learn more. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

A pretty thorough report just came out about how vegans actually aren’t healthier than omnivores and have a shorter lifespan. Being vegetarian is just a status marker for well off western whites. 

https://www.dovepress.com/total-meat-intake-is-associated-with-life-expectancy-a-cross-sectional-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-IJGM#

also I’m ready to stop throwing cam at every problem the panthers have. Time to move on

• Pie 1

56 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't necessarily think Rhule prefers Darnold at this point as much as he just doesn't prefer Cam.

tomayto tomahto

When they were both healthy at the end of the season, he chose Sam. If those are his two options for next season, no reason to think it will be any different.

2 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

tomayto tomahto

When they were both healthy at the end of the season, he chose Sam. If those are his two options for next season, no reason to think it will be any different.

Meaning that I feel like even if Darnold wasn't here, Rhule still wouldn't want Newton.

• Pie 1

Just be happy a pretty good potentially great FA may give this apparent embarrassment a chance. Others want the guy and more than half of us think he'd make us competitive if the right pieces are around him and also doing their job so he doesn't have to take the blame and maybe he'll get the credit he deserves for once.

• Beer 1