• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The official "WHO IS YOUR 2022 QB" Time Capsule - thread will be bumped at end of year

Kraybrothers

The official "WHO IS YOUR 2022 QB" Time Capsule - thread will be bumped at end of year  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your QB of 2022 Huddle GM's

• Darnold
    • Killer Cam
    • Jimmy G
    • Mineshew Mania
    • Jordan Love
    • Rookie QB (Pickett, Corral, Willis)
    • Fitzpatrick

17 hours ago, Basbear said:

napoleon dynamite rock throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

beautiful side-arm throw, Did you notice how he kept his feet moving and his throwing motion ended with his hand on his opposite pec?? Simms would draft uncle Rico ahead of any of this qb class.

HE could have gone pro!

Edited by shaqattaq

17 hours ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Roll with Darnold. Continue to build the roster. Find QB in 2023 draft. Maybe even a new head coach and OC if we’re lucky. 

This would be my best case scenario (or pick up Minshew for peanuts, and roll with him). I THINK that the staff will draft a QB.

What do I want, or what do I think will happen?

What I want:  Sam.  Build the line.  Save picks and future money.

What I think will happen:  Pickett.

If that's not the route, wouldn't be shocked to see Baker or Minchew after the draft. 

IF CMC could stay healthy, Henderson fall in love with the game, Horn come back full speed, and Burns have a contract year...I could see this as a playoff team with Baker at the helm...if we get the LT we need at 6.

Crazy out there prediction...

We grab Bailey Zappe way late in the draft as a future back up QB. By week five they throw him out there after Darnold and Walker have ruined the season. The kid does okay, rides out the season and cements himself as the back up guy to whoever we snag in the first next season.

Unless we trade for Baker Mayfield. Then I have no idea what would happen, but I'd cheer for him if he had on our uniform.