• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral Pro Day Today

ForJimmy

Matt Corral will be having his Pro Day today at 2pm CT (3pm EST). It has been rumored he is on our top list of 3 QBs in this draft. I’m going to assume our whole crew is going to be there as well and looking forward to seeing what the man can do!

https://www.si.com/college/olemiss/.amp/football/ole-miss-rebels-pro-day-to-be-nationally-televised

• Pie 4

7 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm a fan of Corral and would be thrilled if we got him. 

I think he has a higher upside than Pickett and a lower bust chance than Willis.

Then again, if we want to take a QB we should just listen to McAdoo. For all his faults, the guy has a great track record as far as QB evals go. 

I see everyone say this about McAdoo is like a qb whisperer but why? Like who has he hand picked or worked with that make him this qb guru?

13 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I see everyone say this about McAdoo is like a qb whisperer but why? Like who has he hand picked or worked with that make him this qb guru?

Wanted the Giants to trade up for Mahomes hard. Thought he was the best in the class (he was right).

He told the USA today his rankings for the 2018 draft:

1. Allen
2. Jackson
3. Darnold
4. Rosen
5. Rudolph
6. Mayfield

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2