• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyler Murray?

ncfan

16 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

To all those saying they don’t want Murray, where would you rank him talent wise out of current starting QBs?

Most wouldn’t have him outside the top 10. If you’re in QB purgatory and can get a top 10 QB, I believe you have to make it happen.

Meh. I know he has only been in the NFL for two years but he gives me the fall apart to poo in playoffs every single time vibe. I think he will win in regular season though.

37 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I've heard that Arizona and Kyler aren't necessarily are on great terms.  I would love for us to have Kyler with CMC.

Last I heard they've mostly patched up their issues.

You never know what's going on behind the scenes, of course.

Just now, NCTHFL0567 said:

7th in QBR. 4,000 yards passing every year he's been in the NFL. Has missed a total of 2 games in 3 years. I'm not sure what the hell the morons on the Huddle want at this point.

Hell no to a top 10 QB! Let's draft Kenny Picketts sorry ass instead. Give me a fugingg break. 

Can Murray be had for just the 6th pick? Hell no, we would be giving up much, much more and we would have to extend him. 

I want a LT at 6 just fyi. 

24tds, 12ints, 5 rush TDs 13 fumbles. with a pretty good supporting cast around him.

That just screams lets give up 3 1sts and probably more.