• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Howell's Pro Day

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

The Panthers approach at QB has been "have your cake and eat it too" the whole time. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they did something risky like trade down for more picks (a Fitterer move), then still draft a QB to try to save the coaches job (a Rhule move) all in one Sam Darnold throwing motion

If a rookie qb in his rookie season ends up being enough to save Rhules job then maybe he shouldn't be fired hypothetically? 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, John_Sutter said:

My question is where the idea that Willis and Pickett are the “Top 2” came from. Willis showed the most athleticism and wow-factor, and Pickett had the best stats. But both of those dudes also have huge flaws. Seems like this is a pick your poison scenario and it depends on which poison your team/coaching staff is most immune to.

That's the thing.  Everyone sees these people outside of the NFL that have nothing to do with any teams talking about their rankings and all this and then people take it as gospel when really it could be totally different than what most teams think.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

We would've never had to deal with Teddy or Sam. We would've drafted Justin Fields last year.

I did not care for Fields, but 20/20 hindsight blah blah.... I suuuure would take Fields over ALL the QBs in this class 10/10. They believed in Sam, faaar too much, that is about the 5th massive QB mistake this gang has made, including passing on fields and even mac "peak malebod " jones. Even Davis Millis is better than any QB in this draft(even before his season). I need to bump some of my older Davis Millis comments, more than few and right as rain...

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I did not care for Fields, but 20/20 hindsight blah blah.... I suuuure would take Fields over ALL the QBs in this class 10/10. They believed in Sam, faaar too much, that is about the 5th massive QB mistake this gang has made, including passing on fields and even mac "peak malebod " jones. Even Davis Millis is better than any QB in this draft(even before his season). I need to bump some of my older Davis Millis comments, more than few and right as rain...

Lol can't believe ppl are still doing this