• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mediation is on Charmin level soft these days

TheoJay10

What mod locked the thread @thunderraiden replied to back from 1/10 when @Jon Snow one of the "good ol boys' so confidently said we aren't going to be active in free agency and got called out for the opposite being true a few months later. It hadn't even become a poo show in the thread let alone did OP say anything ignorant literally just "eat crow' which has been said numerous times on here . If there's mods that have power to that extent that we are going be filtered like they have power akin to Minority Report and can see a crime before it occurs then we are in for a hell of a year. I honestly think some of you are so blinded by your own toxic complaints about the staff day in and day out that you reach when it comes to a man talking normal poo to another man. I seldom post or respond on here (not that I matter because I'm a nobody) but the past few season have been pretty low. You guys need to take a step back and let the first regime change in team history happen naturally as it should and then when a fair amount of time passes complain about the controllables not every little thing that comes to your feeble minds. 

TLDR; some mods need to stop being so soft or @Zod needs to let us the people vote on or nominate who the new mods should be. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3
  • Poo 3

3 minutes ago, TheoJay10 said:

What mod locked the thread @thunderraiden replied to back from 1/10 when @Jon Snow one of the "good ol boys' so confidently said we aren't going to be active in free agency and got called out for the opposite being true a few months later. It hadn't even become a poo show in the thread let alone did OP say anything ignorant literally just "eat crow' which has been said numerous times on here . If there's mods that have power to that extent that we are going be filtered like they have power akin to Minority Report and can see a crime before it occurs then we are in for a hell of a year. I honestly think some of you are so blinded by your own toxic complaints about the staff day in and day out that you reach when it comes to a man talking normal poo to another man. I seldom post or respond on here (not that I matter because I'm a nobody) but the past few season have been pretty low. You guys need to take a step back and let the first regime change in team history happen naturally as it should and then when a fair amount of time passes complain about the controllables not every little thing that comes to your feeble minds. 

TLDR; some mods need to stop being so soft or @Zod needs to let us the people vote on or nominate who the new mods should be. 

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Easy, big guy!

• Pie 2

The Internet is Serious Business | Know Your Meme

No idea who locked it. Don't care. I Re-read everything @thunderraidensaid in his OP and he was like 90-95% correct. It was Nostradamus levels of clairvoyance. It was great. I personally wouldn't have locked it because I personally thought he deserved his victory lap, especially when I totally disagreed with him a few months ago. 

But not every mod thinks like me. And that's a good thing, because then poo really wouldn't get moderated that well around here. 

As the Mod that does probably the least of of the entire mod team (who is actually on here regularly), this is the smallest of potatoes in terms of the daily crap that we see, and some days we see literal crap.

Is the mod team perfect? No.

Does locking a thread like that happen all the time? No. 

Can we be better as a Mod Team? Of course. 

Could things be way worse? Most definitely yes. 

I'm sorry that locking the thread upset you, but it also really wasn't that big of a deal and I would not single out this one instance of locking a thread in a questionable manner as evidence of the entire system being corrupt. We are human. It's reasonable to be a little irked, but I wouldn't go burning the place down over it. 

There are a few rules that we draw a hard line on, but a lot of the other stuff is a gray area, and that gray is different shades to different mods on different days at different times.

TL;DR:

• Pie 4