• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

big Saints / Eagles trade

Captain Morgan

As much as I can't stand the Saints they have been a pretty well run organization and pretty crafty for a number of years now even after their moron head hunting bounty defensive coordinator and their recent retired pill head coach being a very solid coach but a pill head puke. They have more plans and it's probably to try to cram it down the NFC Souths throats. Even when they suck these days they are still competitive. They lose one of the best QB's to ever play and they still look decent in a down year. It just baffles me sometimes when it come stop the Taints. I can't stand them at all but must admit how well run and coached they always seem to be.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

if we just wait nine more seasons the roster will be fully prepared to take a can’t miss Quarterback prospect, play it safe and draft hog mollies and let’s go dominate some TOP

But all the QB's this year seem flawed as heck in some way shape or form. I would be all about drafting one of these guys if we had a second but the 6th overall pick seems like such a reach. I'm no expert obviously but just my opinion.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, YourLastThought said:

But all the QB's this year seem flawed as heck in some way shape or form. I would be all about drafting one of these guys if we had a second but the 6th overall pick seems like such a reach. I'm no expert obviously but just my opinion.

the panthers will never get the kind of quarterback prospect you want them to wait for

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

It’s a crapshoot. Exact same things were said about Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, etc

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Growl said:

the panthers will never get the kind of quarterback prospect you want them to wait for

So youre saying draft a guy now and develop him basically? Work with him and fix his flaws and grow him up? Of so I think that's a great idea and am behind it but unfortunately I have no faith in our coaches ability to develop a QB. If we had a different coach I would be totally on board with that. I wish we had hired a coach who was a known QB developer instead of Rhule but that's a different story I guess. I do see where you are coming from and definitely agree with your logic when you break it down that way.

2 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I honestly think this isn't all that accurate and a lot of it is because there isn't a slam dunk top prospect among them and this class is right on the heels of last year's very strong on paper class. I mean, folks... the reality is that Trevor Lawrence and Andrew Luck type prospects are a rarity. That's why they're considered "once in a decade" type prospects. IMO, this is a fairly typical QB class. Some good, but not perfect on paper prospects.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think this isn't all that accurate and a lot of it is because there isn't a slam dunk top prospect among them and this class is right on the heels of last year's very strong on paper class. I mean, folks... the reality is that Trevor Lawrence and Andrew Luck type prospects are a rarity. That's why they're considered "once in a decade" type prospects. IMO, this is a fairly typical QB class. Some good, but not perfect on paper prospects.

Who would you take. I see what you are saying but if you take a QB which one would you go with?

Saints really devaluing next years picks for this year with a 1st year HC. 

Bold Strategy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

They are built to win now but they need a QB. Willis won't be ready this year and I would love to play Picket twice a year. Maybe Corral. I would think they are getting ready to make a trade for one instead but boy do I hope they draft one. 

• Pie 4