• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schedule to be released May 12

mc52beast

13 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

I feel like this used to be released in April just a couple years ago.

Pre pandemic it was always released the week before the draft. Would actually be tonight. 

NFL pushed it to May to give them a way to own some airwaves in May. 

27 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Oh boy, an away game in Charlotte against the Steelers!

No blue just a sea of black and yellow incoming. I remember pre-gaming at that little shack/garage right by the stadium a couple years ago a couple hours before the game started and found myself next to a diehard steelers fan, we weren't playin the steelers.

edit:i think doghouse? But i decently remember gravel on the ground

Edited by thunderraiden

God dam @ those away games!! wtf both superbowl teams?? south Alaska is a million mile plane ride and ravens always have the team hurt, sore, nicked, bruised...... I need to take back my 9-8 prediction...

I thought a team that had a losing record got other teams with losing records, this is a joke....Denver even has wilson now. 

this feels like 6-11, bu-bye rhule..

12 hours ago, Basbear said:

I thought a team that had a losing record got other teams with losing records, this is a joke....Denver even has wilson now. 

record only effects 3 games. was just 2 until the 17th game was added. 

6 games against division.

4 games against one division in conference (your division faces the same division)

4 games against one division from non-conference (your division faces the same division)

2 games vs teams of the same ranking within their division from your conference (not from the one your division is playing)

+ one game with a non-conference team with same ranking within their division (not from the one your division is playing)

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1