• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week Of: Draft Buzz, Rumors, & News (w/updates)

davos

50 minutes ago, davos said:

At this point, there’s reportedly at least 3-4 guys each teams are floating/been tied to at each pick in the top-5 haha 

JAX 1-Aiden, Neal, Walker, Ekwonu

DET 2-Aiden, Walker, Sauce, Willis

HOU 3-Sauce, Stingley, Neal, Wilson

NYJ 4-JJII, Thib, Ekwonu

NYG 5-Cross, Sauce, Stingley, Ekwonu, Thib

This is shaping up to be such a tossup 

i'm just hoping i don't end up tossing up my supper.

you're right, though. this whole draft...i don't think anyone really has a clue what's going to happen. 

18 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

It'll cut away just before our pick to a commercial about erectile disfunction. 

Which would probably be appropriate for Panther fans since our picks will probably not induce excitement of any sort

The irony is Rhule says  7 years but he fighting for his job. They just said on NFLN Pickett is a poor man's Baker Mayfield. That logic makes you think... why not just take Baker for a 5th and salary or 4th and reduced salary. He'll a future 4th because  I'm sure Cleveland  is just trying to make sure Pitt doesn't get him. The only reason to wait is so we can trade back and then go after Baker. 

Edited by Lurk21

3 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

One of the top 3 LT will be there at #6 we are not trading back 

I'd take one of them no doubt but it sure seems Carolina is really wanting to net a few more picks to make up for the other blunders. I could see them dropping no more than 5 to 6 spots. 

Edited by Lurk21

8 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

I'd take one of them no doubt but it sure seems Carolina is really wanting to net a few more picks to make up for the other blunders. I could see them dropping no more than 5 to 6 spots. 

Yeah agree as much as Friday is going to suck the smart and correct decision is to simply stay put and take the best LT available 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1