• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should be in position to get a LT tomorrow night.

SCO96

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I hope so but Houston, And both the New York teams could screw us if 1 of them don't take a defensive player..

I think the current heat check on houston is CB.

Walker to the jags

Hutch to lions

Stin to texans

????? But I would believe Jets would pick Sause, but this is still unknow. Its Sauce or Ekwonu. Ekwonu is said to be the leader cause they are done with Beckum.

Giants???? trade?? OL? DE? new GM unknown habits

Panthers???? 

So the first three is *sorta* figured out followed by Ekwonu/Sauce. 

I do know teams want to trade up for WRs and if one of the CB falls. 

Best I got, quote away....

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I think the current heat check on houston is CB.

Walker to the jags

Hutch to lions

Stin to texans

????? But I would believe Jets would pick Sause, but this is still unknow. Its Sauce or Ekwonu. Ekwonu is said to be the leader cause they are done with Beckum.

Giants???? trade?? OL? DE? new GM unknown habits

Panthers???? 

So the first three is *sorta* figured out followed by Ekwonu/Sauce. 

I do know teams want to trade up for WRs and if one of the CB falls. 

Best I got, quote away....

The Jets need pass rush and secondary as well so I'm hoping they might jump at KT..

People need to keep in mind there are some really good tackles on garbage teams that don’t want to pay them big $$ in the coming years.

Think…Redskins/Trent Williams. - 5th and a 3rd for the best tackle in the league bc he was gonna get 100 mil. 

Wouldn’t be shocked in the least if Tunsil gets moved this off-season. 

Edited by unicar15

7 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

We’re moving back. Get used to it. They like a Lindenberg+Christensen combo or a Penning + Christensen combo. It gets them in position to take another QB and gets them the final piece to the OL whether at C, G, or OT. 

I've been telling people prepare for 1 of the following: 

1. Cross and Howell with a trade up

Or 

2. Penning with a trade down and Howell 

Take it from the guy who called the Shaq and Funchess draft on this board. 

That said, I havent been 100% since lol BUT I damn sure can say I called that draft. 

I think they like Penning's nastiness and they're banking that if he doesnt pan out at LT they could slide him inside to G and put Christensen at LT(worse case scenario). Tbh after the senior bowl practice I've been down Penning and Pickett also (reports from the day it rained out there). 

Then again after the 5 year comment from Tepper it could be Willis but something tells me they're really high on Howell. 

29 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

I've been telling people prepare for 1 of the following: 

1. Cross and Howell with a trade up

Or 

2. Penning with a trade down and Howell 

Take it from the guy who called the Shaq and Funchess draft on this board. 

That said, I havent been 100% since lol BUT I damn sure can say I called that draft. 

I think they like Penning's nastiness and they're banking that if he doesnt pan out at LT they could slide him inside to G and put Christensen at LT(worse case scenario). Tbh after the senior bowl practice I've been down Penning and Pickett also (reports from the day it rained out there). 

Then again after the 5 year comment from Tepper it could be Willis but something tells me they're really high on Howell. 

I’m good with a Penning / Howell situation

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

The Jets need pass rush and secondary as well so I'm hoping they might jump at KT..

I doubt it, all Ive heard is what i posted its either Ikcy or Sauce. Still with this mock its up in the air about "knowing". That list I posted before is best out there form all I gather. 

7 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I doubt it, all Ive heard is what i posted its either Ikcy or Sauce. Still with this mock its up in the air about "knowing". That list I posted before is best out there form all I gather. 

Betcon being a fat ass is screwing up our plans..

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Betcon being a fat ass is screwing up our plans..

That he is, I heard its at the ugly stage and no chance Becton wears another Jets jersey. Jets were mad alllllllll last season in-season and now becs camp is firing back. toss them a 2023 4th, but Im a gambler......

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Think I heard some buzz about them liking JJ2 over KT on a podcast on Monday. Can’t remember which one.

But if Houston or Detroit go CB I bet they grab Sauce/Stingley - whichever doesn’t go first. 

It really is crazy because you could have 2 of Ickey/Neal/KT/Walker/Hutchinson there at 6. It’s so unknown at the top.

I also don’t necessarily think Jacksonville signing Robinson to a multi-year deal precludes them from taking Ickey first if they think they can get a stud DE at 33. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Bronn said:

We’re most likely not staying at 6, so we’ll most likely not get one of your top 3.

We like Christensen enough at LT. A vet signing is still in the works.

We’ll look at interior linemen later in the draft and focus on other options earlier on.

I was hell bent on making the same statement--good thing I scan the thread before I dive in. 

15 hours ago, Bronn said:

We’re most likely not staying at 6, so we’ll most likely not get one of your top 3.

We like Christensen enough at LT. A vet signing is still in the works.

We’ll look at interior linemen later in the draft and focus on other options earlier on.

We liked Christensen so much he could not unseat one of the worst LT's in the NFL.  

• Flames 1