• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I had a dream about the draft.

hepcat

In my dream, the VIKINGS (yes the Vikings) trade up to the #1 overall spot to pick….Malik Willis! Shocker!

The Panthers trade down with the Lions and get the #32, #34, and a 2nd next season. They picked Howell and some other guy.

Also in this dream a guy I play golf with was telling people he was my dad so take this dream with a grain of salt 😂 

Edited by hepcat
  • The D 1
  • Poo 1

I had a dream we’d beat the Vikings when we played them in like, 2017?  Dreamt Jonathan Stewart would pop off, so I wore his jersey that day then he went and had 3 touchdowns and we beat them after they had a big winning streak.  I’ve also had a lot of dreams that didn’t come close to reality, but if this comes true, the Vikings are spooky with their dream infiltration abilities 

I dreamt that I was eating Thanksgiving Dinner with people I did not know on some busy street in NYC.  We were blocking traffic, and then a cop showed up riding a Rhino.  I suddenly realized that I was wearing nothing below the waist. Then there was a scarecrow, a tin man, and some cat dude.

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

In my dream, the VIKINGS (yes the Vikings) trade up to the #1 overall spot to pick….Malik Willis! Shocker!

The Panthers trade down with the Lions and get the #32, #34, and a 2nd next season. They picked Howell and some other guy.

Also in this dream a guy I play golf with was telling people he was my dad so take this dream with a grain of salt 😂 

More like a nightmare 

I've only dreamed about the draft once prior to this year. I dreamed we'd draft Brayvion Roy in the 6th the night before we did just that.

A couple of months ago, I had another dream about the draft. Ironically, also about the Vikings. I dreamed they drafted Sam Howell at #31 overall. How they came to acquire the 31st overall pick was unclear.