• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Draft Thread

Zod

Just now, jayboogieman said:

The Panthers finally addressed LT in the first round. Maybe next year they can take a return guy like they did Smith all those years ago.

It's funny they took him at least in some part as a great returner and he turned into our best wide receiver in our history.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Nothing happened with the Switzer visit I guess.

I really want a role play slot WR/returner.  I think those are two spots we could/need to address.   

having Carrol just increases my want for that slot guy with his quick release.  Quickness emphasis rather than pure speed and tough.   They are chain movers.  

Some Renfrow, Welker type guy.   

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, CRA said:

That’s my forever pet peeve.  PR is weird.   You got the ice in your veins or you don’t.  

I wish we would actually draft someone that was returner.  

it’s the same almost every year predating this staff of trying to see if you can make someone who isn’t a returner into one.  Think special teams ace in important enough for a late round pick.   Just fielding them cleanly has long been an issue here. 

You have to legally insane to be a PK/KR.

5 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

We wouldn't ride Howell so hard if Linville and 4Corners didn't troll us for months in here. As for Verge, you don't get to cut them any slack when they talk the big game of "sources". Their final mock was brutally wrong, like most everyones was.

To be fair I was banking on getting two right 😅

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Verge said numerous times that Willis wouldnt make it out of the top 10

Mmm idk about that. I said Steelers would like to trade up for him, that obviously didn't happen and they liked Pickett all along. It was a good smokescreen from at least two teams. 

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

Mmm idk about that. I said Steelers would like to trade up for him, that obviously didn't happen and they liked Pickett all along. It was a good smokescreen from at least two teams. 

do you need me to show you the post where you said it?  Because Linville gave me a warning point for disagreeing with you about it

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 1