• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral could've went in the first round to the Steelers

EgoDogg

10 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

32 teams apparently didn't think he was a 1st rounder. I mean....that literally happened.

Then it happened in another whole round.

So anyone claiming they had a first round grade on Corral, Willis, Howell, etc......they clearly didn't.

Do all 32 teams think they needed a QB in the first 2 rounds of this years draft? How many of them did Need a highly drafted QB?

Edited by X-Clown

8 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah. So "some teams are dumb" is your counter?

Listen, I know hope is springing eternal(like it always is after the draft) but we need to be realistic about our 3rd round QB. If we are trying to hype him like he is the next Russell Wilson because he is a 3rd round draft pick....that's not likely to end well.

Don't get me wrong, if there is a franchise that could use a good outlier home run, it's ours. But if you start pinning your hopes on outliers.....well.....that doesn't usually end well. 

No, my 'counter' is that NOT all teams need a QB and given that everyone knows we are a QB needy team and had NO mid round picks, they probably thought they could get a QB in the 3rd round and get higher graded players in other positions, this draft was deep, consensus was always that this was a weak QB class but everything else was deep and rich. LT, DE, WR, etc. You saw where they went, the 3rd round, why waste a 1st round pick on a QB that's going to be there in the 3rd round. Media hyped up the QB's too much and also not every team that needed a QB was a desperate as us. 

The NFL is all about situation. taking a flier on Corral for a future 3rd rounder is much better than what they did with Sam. 

Look at the situation as well. This pick screams Ben McAdoo, he's gonna install something that Corral will excel at. This is why I feel you're being more pessimistic than realistic because if you were being realistic you'd see that. Corral wouldn't be here if there wasn't a plan in place and they didn't' think he'd be able to run the offense they're going to execute. 

Believe me I don't care for Rhule but the moves that have been made in the off season have me a little more hopeful. The odds are against them but they are at least giving themselves a chance to do things the right way and progress for a change. Time will tell though. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

36 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Do all 32 teams think they needed a QB in the first 2 rounds of this years draft? How many of them did Need a highly drafted QB?

So they clearly didn't think these guys were franchise QB's in that case, right? Otherwise you don't let them sit around for three to five rounds.

26 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

No, my 'counter' is that NOT all teams need a QB and given that everyone knows we are a QB needy team and had NO mid round picks, they probably thought they could get a QB in the 3rd round and get higher graded players in other positions, this draft was deep, consensus was always that this was a weak QB class but everything else was deep and rich. LT, DE, WR, etc. You saw where they went, the 3rd round, why waste a 1st round pick on a QB that's going to be there in the 3rd round. Media hyped up the QB's too much and also not every team that needed a QB was a desperate as us. 

The NFL is all about situation. taking a flier on Corral for a future 3rd rounder is much better than what they did with Sam. 

Look at the situation as well. This pick screams Ben McAdoo, he's gonna install something that Corral will excel at. This is why I feel you're being more pessimistic than realistic because if you were being realistic you'd see that. Corral wouldn't be here if there wasn't a plan in place and they didn't' think he'd be able to run the offense they're going to execute. 

Believe me I don't care for Rhule but the moves that have been made in the off season have me a little more hopeful. The odds are against them but they are at least giving themselves a chance to do things the right way and progress for a change. Time will tell though. 

Actually this was not regarded as a very deep draft(overall), hence the run on a few positions that had some upper end quality.

Also why I don't believe that many teams, if any, had first round grades on these guys in the 3rd-5th rounds. Mainly because that was what a lot of the scouting/FO quotes basically said. 

I am not bringing that up to throw shade at Corral or really any of these dudes. I am disputing the OP assertion that multiple teams had first round grades on these guys. I am calling BS based on the results we saw.

On paper this offseason appears to be a little better but I am skeptical enough that I need to see the FA's play first before I jump on board. I hope they nailed all of them. Draft included.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, and if you are gambling it's the most wise to take a gamble on a health issue or background guy. IMO, anyway. 

He's still a fairly flawed prospect even aside from the other issues.

Yeah the good news is we drafted what should be our franchise LT, which was a HUGE need (pun intended). We also have some intrigue at the QB position and something for McAdoo to work with for a relatively cheap cost. OL and QB battles will actually have some interest this offseason vs watching journeymen OL get demolished and Sam battle PJ…

• Pie 4

6 hours ago, NAS said:

I wonder how much of this is because 1st round  QBs get more opportunities because they are 1st rounders. If Darnold was drafted in the third round, he would be out of the league already.  Third rounders get one chance to shoot their shot and may not get another chance. That’s why Corral shouldn’t be rushed into starting unless he pulls a Russell Wilson, who came out of nowhere because Seattle had no intentions of starting him that year. Let him develop and ensure he knows the system before you find out if he can be the guy.

I think this is a really good point.

If you have a first rounder, he's the de facto starter.  You have so  much invested in him.  He will get the first team reps and the team will be built around his particular skill set.

The 3rd/4th rounder may not get these benefits unless something dramatic happens.

I believe cream eventually rises to the top, but there is no doubt the first round gets the benefit of the doubt and a longer leash based on what has been invested.

Kurt Warner is a great example.  Undrafted.  Played arena league 3-4 years.  Played a year in Europe.  Finally signed by Rams where he was 3rd string for 1998.

Unprotected in the 1999 expansion draft.

Finally got his chance when their starter got hurt in the preseason in 1999 and he never looked back - having a career worthy of a first rounder.

Point is - very little investment = fewer opportunities.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not bringing that up to throw shade at Corral or really any of these dudes. I am disputing the OP assertion that multiple teams had first round grades on these guys. I am calling BS based on the results we saw.

Didn't mean for my post to be taken that way. I'm clearly in the wait and see approach / let him earn it, and I'm not expecting him to be a ROY contender or to perform like an expected first round draft pick. 

When I said "Seems like there are a legitimate amount of actually credible people out there that thought he was worth a first rounder," I'm essentially referencing Ian Rappaport reporting on the Steelers, Chris Simms' comments in the past, and based on what we know of the Panthers thinking (again, based on reports).

There are many teams that chose to pass on him, whether it's because of other needs or they deemed the gamble on taking a QB this draft wasn't worth it (drafting a QB is always a gamble, but this class clearly wasn't deep).

But the fact that The Panthers, the Steelers, and Chris Simms (his track record is strong), and Baldy's clips feels a lot more reassuring than taking a guy like Davis Mills or Will Grier in the 3rd. People/teams that actually know what their talking about, and not just lifelong media guys. It's nothing more than that.

• Beer 1

Teams in need of a QB may have had Corral graded fairly high compared to other QBs and may have been willing to spring for him in the first round.  But, here comes the IF.  This QB class was weak enough that it depended on what other positions are seeing a run in the first round.  If a team was in dire need of OL help (like us), the fact QBs were not flying off the shelf would funnel them in a different direction.  Why use a first round pick on your #1 or #2 choice in a weak QB draft and wind up with your #7 OT choice in the second?

It was pretty obvious somewhere around picks 10 and 12 that there was not going to be a run on QBs.  I was a little surprised to see only one was taken in the first two rounds, but that created a decent opportunity for us and may have better reflected the general assessment of the QB class than seeing three or four of them drafted in the first round.

The Steelers might have grabbed Corral in the first round IF somebody had taken Pickett earlier, but I don't know that anybody else was going to.  To kungfoodude's point, teams below the Steelers had the chance to take him in the first round and passed.  Teams above them that had second round picks also had the chance and also passed, meaning they probably weren't likely to grab him higher in the first round even had Pickett gone earlier. 

I'm not down on Corral at all, and I think he was a great value in the third round.  I've seen some articles refer to him as a steal in that position.  But I am not going to delude myself or set my expectations on him being first-round talent or readiness.  That is setting him up for failure, even if he turns out to be the best QB in our QB room the day he walks in.

• Pie 1

it’s pretty demonstrably clear the panthers would’ve used #38 on him had they still had that pick.

He slid because of the injury and because of issues in his past.

i don’t think he should be regarded as a normal 3rd rounder. My expectations are of that of a 2nd in regards to how I’d handle him.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah the good news is we drafted what should be our franchise LT, which was a HUGE need (pun intended). We also have some intrigue at the QB position and something for McAdoo to work with for a relatively cheap cost. OL and QB battles will actually have some interest this offseason vs watching journeymen OL get demolished and Sam battle PJ…

I am already prepping for Corral to not get a fair evaluation from the coaching staff. I keep thinking of what the dumbest possible thing the coaches could do and that's it. It would be very Panthers.

2 hours ago, grimesgoat said:

I think this is a really good point.

If you have a first rounder, he's the de facto starter.  You have so  much invested in him.  He will get the first team reps and the team will be built around his particular skill set.

The 3rd/4th rounder may not get these benefits unless something dramatic happens.

I believe cream eventually rises to the top, but there is no doubt the first round gets the benefit of the doubt and a longer leash based on what has been invested.

Kurt Warner is a great example.  Undrafted.  Played arena league 3-4 years.  Played a year in Europe.  Finally signed by Rams where he was 3rd string for 1998.

Unprotected in the 1999 expansion draft.

Finally got his chance when their starter got hurt in the preseason in 1999 and he never looked back - having a career worthy of a first rounder.

Point is - very little investment = fewer opportunities.

Same with Delhomme, took him like 6 years to finally get a starting job

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It doesnt matter once they get drafted.  If they can play they can play.  There is a reason they were not drafted in the first

This guy says hello from the "sixth" round.....

n7fj5fjblf6pdgjdtphr

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

So they clearly didn't think these guys were franchise QB's in that case, right? Otherwise you don't let them sit around for three to five rounds.

You do if you believe you already have your franchise QB and want to build around him to maximize the window of opportunity that exists before putting the eggs in the basket of an unknown quantity. Here are the other team's situations, I'll put a star beside teams that realistically were expecting to draft a QB

Buffalo - Has a franchise QB locked in 

New England - Just drafted a QB in the first last year

Miami - Spent a top 5 pick two years ago on a new QB, it's a make or break year for him

New York Jets - Spent a two pick on a QB last year

Cincinnati - Has a franchise QB locked in

Pittsburgh* - Needs a QB and drafted one in the first round

Cleveland - Just gave up a haul to get a franchise QB

Baltimore - Have a franchise QB 

Tennessee* - Tannehill is a question mark enough that Tennessee drafted Willis. You could argue that this may not have been their plan.

Indianapolis - Just traded for Matt Ryan. 

Houston - Just drafted Mills in the 3rd last year, showed enough promise to get a chance to lead during a rebuild

Jacksonville - Just drafted a QB number one last year

Kansas City - Has a franchise QB locked in

Las Vegas - Just extended Carr

LA Chargers - Has a franchise QB locked in

Denver - Just traded for a franchise QB

Dallas - Is paying a good QB like a franchise QB

Philadelphia - Hurts was a 2nd rounder two years ago, like Tua he is in a make or break year

WFT* - Just traded for Carson Wentz, who they will find out shortly is not a franchise QB. Took a flyer on Howell. 

NY Giants* - Giving one more try to top 10 pick Daniel Jones with a new coaching staff. 

Green Bay - Franchise QB that's getting paid 50 million because they pissed him off by trying to find his replacement

Minnesota - Just extended Cousins

Chicago - Just drafted a QB in the first round last year

Detroit* - seem content to use Goff as the bridge QB while they rebuild the rest of the team. Good luck with that.

Tampa - Have the GOAT back again and used a 2nd rounder on a QB last year

New Orleans* - Guess they want to stick with Jameis? Not sure what they'e doing to be honest

Atlanta* - Took Ridder in the 2nd round

LA Rams - Just won a superbowl and extended Stafford

Arizona - Just mended fences with Murray, no way they were going to take a QB high

49ers - Traded 3 first rounders last year to get a QB

Seahawks*- Looks like a complete rebuild after trading Wilson, I guess. 

I count 8 other teams that were possibly looking at drafting a QB high, not 31 of them. 

Edited by X-Clown

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Reviews on java burn - do not buy {{ {received counterfeit java burn bottles}} Reviews on java burn - do not buy {{ {received counterfeit java burn bottles}} ⚠️?⭐Unboxing and Review of ordering from Amazon : Watch Now ✅✅ "Claim an 85% discount on java burn at the official website! I got mine from this legit site." ✅✅Click here to watch a review video of using java burn for 4 months Java Burn touts itself as a Natural Weight Loss Solution. In this piece, we'll delve into Java Burn's effectiveness, perks, and potential downsides, empowering you to make a savvy call about this buzzworthy weight loss aid shaking up the market. What Exactly is Java Burn? Java Burn stands out as a state-of-the-art natural weight loss supplement meticulously crafted to aid folks in their quest for a fitter body and lifestyle. By tapping into the power of thoughtfully chosen ingredients, this potent blend aims to provide effective support for weight management without compromising your overall well-being. At its heart, Java Burn combines the goodness of natural compounds, carefully mixed to rev up metabolism, ignite fat burning, and curb those pesky cravings. It offers a holistic approach to losing weight, complementing a balanced diet and regular exercise routine. With a keen eye on quality and safety, Java Burn strives to stand out from the crowd of weight loss products flooding the market. In this review, we'll analyze the scientific foundation of Java Burn's formulation and explore how it might help you achieve your weight loss goals. Efficacy of Java Burn The power of Java Burn lies in its finely crafted formula, featuring a blend of potent natural ingredients scientifically selected for their weight loss benefits. Research backs up the idea that these key components work together to fire up metabolism, torch fat, and assist in weight management. At the heart of Java Burn's effectiveness is its knack for boosting thermogenesis, the process where your body generates heat and burns calories. By cranking up thermogenesis, Java Burn might help you torch more calories throughout the day, even when you're chilling out. Moreover, some ingredients in Java Burn are thought to have appetite-suppressing properties, which could help you cut back on calories and see better results on the scale. This holistic approach to managing weight sets Java Burn apart as a promising choice for those seeking a natural solution to shed extra pounds. As we dive into scientific evidence and real customer experiences, we'll get a deeper understanding of Java Burn's effectiveness and how it might support you on your weight loss journey. "Claim an 85% discount on java burn at the official website! I got mine from this legit site." Click here to watch a review video of using java burn for 4 months Pros and Cons of Java Burn Pros: Natural Ingredients: Java Burn packs a formula full of natural ingredients, lowering the chances of nasty side effects linked to synthetic weight loss supplements. Metabolism Boost: The mix of ingredients in the supplement may ramp up metabolism, making calorie burning more effective and aiding in weight management. Appetite Control: Some components in Java Burn might help rein in your appetite, making it easier to stick to a healthy eating plan and cut down on calories. Comprehensive Support: Java Burn takes a holistic approach to weight loss by tackling multiple factors that contribute to fat burning and overall well-being. Science-Backed: Supported by scientific research, the effectiveness of certain Java Burn ingredients in promoting weight loss adds credibility to the product's claims. Cons: Individual Variations: Java Burn's effectiveness may vary from person to person, depending on factors like metabolism, lifestyle, and overall health. Not a Quick Fix: While Java Burn can be helpful alongside a balanced diet and regular exercise, it's no miracle solution on its own. Possible Allergens: Some users might be sensitive or allergic to specific ingredients in Java Burn, so it's wise to check the ingredients carefully. Limited Availability: Depending on where you are, getting your hands on Java Burn might be tricky, which could be frustrating for some folks. Potential Side Effects: Even though it's made of natural ingredients, some users might experience mild side effects like tummy troubles or headaches. Considering both the upsides and downsides of Java Burn helps you make an informed decision about whether this weight loss supplement fits with your goals and lifestyle. Always chat with a healthcare pro before trying any new supplement. Discover the perks of Java Burn for yourself! Head to our website for a deep dive into the scientifically-supported natural ingredients that make Java Burn stand out from the crowd. Customer Feedback on Java Burn The true measure of any product's effectiveness lies in the experiences of its users, and Java Burn is no different. As we sift through customer reviews, we uncover a range of feedback, shedding light on how the supplement has impacted folks on their weight loss journeys. Many happy customers sing Java Burn's praises, crediting it with jumpstarting their weight loss efforts. They love that it's made with natural stuff, giving them peace of mind about what they're putting in their bodies. Some users are thankful for its appetite-curbing effects, finding it easier to resist cravings and stick to healthier eating habits. Others notice a boost in their metabolism, leading to gradual but steady progress in shedding those unwanted pounds. While most reviews are positive, there are cases where people saw minimal results or had different outcomes. These instances remind us that everyone's body is different and that combining Java Burn with a balanced lifestyle is key. Overall, the mix of customer reviews gives us valuable insights into Java Burn's potential effectiveness and how it might impact folks differently on their weight loss journeys. As with any supplement, it's crucial to consider your own circumstances and chat with a healthcare pro to see if Java Burn is right for you. Join the ranks of satisfied customers who've seen positive changes with Java Burn. Check out what they're saying on our website's testimonials page. Side Effects and Precautions of Java Burn While Java Burn is made with natural ingredients and generally well-tolerated by many users, it's important to be aware of possible side effects and take precautions. Possible Side Effects: Tummy Troubles: Some users might experience mild tummy discomfort, like bloating or gas, as their bodies get used to the supplement. Headaches: In rare cases, folks might get mild headaches, possibly because of the metabolic changes caused by Java Burn. Allergic Reactions: Although uncommon, some users might have allergies or sensitivities to certain ingredients, leading to reactions like rashes or itching. Precautions: Chat with a Healthcare Pro: Before starting Java Burn, it's wise to have a chat with a healthcare pro, especially if you have any health issues or take meds. Stick to the Dosage: Follow the recommended dosage. Going overboard won't speed up results and could up your chances of side effects. Check for Allergens: Look over the ingredients list carefully to spot any potential allergens and stop using it if you have any bad reactions. Moms-to-Be and Nursing Moms: If you're pregnant or nursing, it's best to skip Java Burn unless your healthcare pro says otherwise. By being proactive and mindful of possible side effects, you can minimize risks and have a positive experience with Java Burn. Remember, everyone's body is different, so pay attention to how you feel and stop using it if you have any bad reactions. Comparing Java Burn with Other Similar Products In the world of weight loss supplements, Java Burn faces off against a slew of similar products all claiming to offer effective solutions. To see how Java Burn stacks up, let's compare its key features and benefits with those of other popular weight loss supplements. Java Burn's main advantage lies in its natural formula, drawing on scientifically backed ingredients to help with weight management. Unlike some synthetic supplements, Java Burn aims to cut down on the risk of nasty side effects and put your well-being first. Plus, Java Burn's unique blend targets multiple aspects of weight loss, like metabolism, fat burning, and appetite control, giving it an edge over one-dimensional products. While some other supplements might promise quick results or game-changing breakthroughs, Java Burn's focus on sustainable weight loss lines up with a healthier and more realistic approach to reaching long-term goals. Java Burn Ingredients Java Burn's potent formula is a mix of carefully chosen natural ingredients, each playing a crucial role in supporting weight loss and overall health. Green Coffee Bean Extract: Packed with chlorogenic acid, green coffee bean extract might rev up metabolism and help burn fat, potentially aiding weight loss. Garcinia Cambogia: This tropical fruit extract contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), known for its appetite-curbing effects, which can help you rein in your calorie intake. Green Tea Extract: Loaded with antioxidants and catechins, green tea extract might give your metabolism a boost and help burn fat, supporting your body's weight management efforts. Chromium: Crucial for metabolism, chromium might help regulate blood sugar levels and cut back on cravings, making it easier to lose weight. Glucomannan: A water-soluble fiber from the konjac plant, glucomannan can help you feel fuller for longer, potentially reducing overeating. The combo of these ingredients is what makes Java Burn effective, giving you a natural and science-backed way to support your weight loss journey in a safe and holistic way. How Java Burn Helps Gut Health Beyond aiding weight management, Java Burn's formula might offer benefits for gut health too. Some of its ingredients could have a positive impact on your digestive system, promoting better digestive well-being. Glucomannan: As a water-soluble fiber, glucomannan forms a gel-like substance in your gut, which could help with regular bowel movements and ease constipation. Green Tea Extract: With loads of antioxidants, green tea extract might support a healthy gut by reducing inflammation and balancing your gut's microbiome. Chromium: By regulating blood sugar levels, chromium might help stabilize your energy and mood, which could reduce stress on your digestive system. Garcinia Cambogia: The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) in Garcinia Cambogia might help lower stomach acid production, which could ease acid reflux symptoms. Through these potential gut health perks, Java Burn not only helps with weight management but also supports your overall digestive comfort and balance. As a holistic supplement, Java Burn gives you a leg up on achieving your weight loss goals while promoting harmony between your body and your digestive system. Dosage and Tips To get the best results with Java Burn, it's important to stick to the recommended dosage and follow specific guidelines for safe and effective use. Dosage: Usually, you'll take two Java Burn capsules a day. Have them with a full glass of water, preferably before meals. Don't go over the recommended dose, as taking more won't speed up results and might up your chances of side effects. "Claim an 85% discount on java burn at the official website! I got mine from this legit site." Click here to watch a review video of using java burn for 4 months Tips: Talk to a Pro: Before you start using Java Burn, have a chat with a healthcare pro, especially if you have any health issues or take meds. Stay Consistent: Taking Java Burn regularly as directed is your best bet for seeing results. Make sure to weave it into a balanced lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise. Stay Hydrated: Keep sipping water throughout the day, especially if you're using fiber-based supplements like Java Burn. It helps with digestion and makes the supplement more effective. By sticking to the recommended dose and these key tips, you can get the most out of Java Burn and work toward your weight loss goals safely and effectively. In Conclusion Java Burn emerges as a promising natural weight loss supplement, offering a holistic and science-backed approach to weight management. Through its carefully selected ingredients, Java Burn aims to rev up metabolism, torch fat, and help you rein in those cravings, aligning with the goals of folks looking for a healthier body and lifestyle. While customer reviews paint a positive picture for many users, it's important to remember that everyone's experience is different and that Java Burn isn't a magic fix on its own. It's crucial to be aware of potential side effects and chat with a healthcare pro before diving in. Java Burn's focus on a natural and holistic approach to weight loss sets it apart from many other products on the market, putting your overall well-being front and center. For those on the hunt for a safe and effective natural weight loss solution, Java Burn offers a solid option for embarking on a transformative journey toward a healthier, happier you. For safe and effective use, stick to our recommended dosage guidelines. Head to our website for detailed instructions and expert advice on weaving Java Burn into your daily routine. FAQ Are There Any Side Effects of Java Burn? While Java Burn is made with natural ingredients and generally well-tolerated, some folks might experience mild side effects like tummy troubles or headaches. Stick to the recommended dose and chat with a healthcare pro if you notice anything off. Are There Any Downsides to Using Java Burn? While Java Burn has lots of perks, individual results may vary, and it's not a substitute for a balanced diet and regular exercise. Availability might also be an issue depending on where you are. What Are the Benefits of Using Java Burn? Java Burn's natural ingredients, metabolism-boosting properties, and appetite control are its main perks, helping with weight loss and overall health improvement. What Can You Learn from Java Burn Reviews? Customer reviews offer insights into Java Burn's potential effectiveness and how it might affect people differently on their weight loss journeys. Remember, it's important to consider your own circumstances and chat with a healthcare pro to see if Java Burn is right for you. Java Burn packs a punch as a natural weight loss supplement, offering a comprehensive approach to shedding those extra pounds. With its blend of natural ingredients and science-backed formulation, it's a promising option for folks looking to kickstart their weight loss journey in a safe and effective way. "Claim an 85% discount on java burn at the official website! I got mine from this legit site." Click here to watch a review video of using java burn for 4 months Java Burn will take care of your weightloss… after that the very life within you is longing to be blissful as bliss & intelligence is the very nature of source of creation only question is how to tap into that for which we recommend you visit inner engineering Java Burn Amazon Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews   https://startupcentrum.com/startup/reviews-on-java-burn-do-not-buy-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-packets-amazon-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles https://startupcentrum.com/startup/john-barban-coffee-is-he-really-a-weight-loss-expert-about-his-personal-life-an https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-ingredients-for-weight-loss-side-effect-cancerous-element https://startupcentrum.com/startup/is-java-burn-a-scam-internet-sensationread-the-truth-behind-this-weight-loss https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-reviews-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles2   https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-reviews-amazon-complaints-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bo https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-amazon-reviews-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles   https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-official-website-do-not-buy-from-fake-websites-available-online   https://startupcentrum.com/startup/where-can-i-buy-java-burn-detailed-info-to-save-from-fake-java-burn https://startupcentrum.com/startup/java-burn-coffee-amazon-where-to-buy-detailed-info-to-save-from-fake-java-burn     extenze zcode java burn reviews amazon complaints java burn official website where can i buy java burn Java Burn coffee Amazon where to buy prodentim kerassential renew supplement reviews joint genesis BioDynamix Joint Genesis Reviews java burn amazon java burn reviews amazon is java burn a scam? java burn ingredients john barban coffee java burn packets amazon reviews on java burn prodentim amazon sugar defender reviews and complaints sugar defender 24 reviews renew weight loss reviews puravive Pills Amazon quietum plus reviews semenax reviews phengold reviews erecprime reviews genf20 plus   https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/extenze-reviews-2024-male-enhancement-pills-ingredients-dosage/td-p/359075 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/zcode-system-review-insider-look-at-sports-investor-betting-club/td-p/359164 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-coffee-amazon-where-to-buy-detailed-info-to-save-from/m-p/358699#M34507 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-official-website-do-not-buy-from-fake-websites/m-p/358732#M34539 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-amazon-reviews-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn/m-p/358741#M34548 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-reviews-amazon-complaints-checkout-received/m-p/358758#M34565 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/prodentim-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-oral-health/td-p/359342 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/kerassentials-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-nail-health/td-p/359457 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/renew-supplement-reviews-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-gut/td-p/359578 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/joint-genesis-an-in-depth-review-of-is-it-legit-or-scam/td-p/359635 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/biodynamix-joint-genesis-reviews-critical-customer-warning/td-p/359728 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles/td-p/360063 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-reviews-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn/td-p/360122 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/is-java-burn-a-scam-internet-sensation-read-the-truth-behind/td-p/360144 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-ingredients-for-weight-loss-side-effect-cancerous/td-p/360201 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/john-barban-coffee-is-he-really-a-weight-loss-expert-about-his/td-p/360220 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-packets-amazon-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles/td-p/360225 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/reviews-on-java-burn-do-not-buy-received-counterfeit-java-burn/td-p/360248 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/prodentim-amazon-is-prodentim-available-on-amazon-if-not-where/m-p/360840#M36474 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/sugar-defender-reviews-and-complaints-real-or-over-hype-is-it/td-p/360882 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/sugar-defender-24-reviews-2024-buyer-beware-shocking-customer/td-p/360936 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/renew-weight-loss-reviews-overpriced-or-worth-the-hype-what/td-p/361002 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/puravive-pills-amazon-do-not-buy-fake-puravive-pills-warning/td-p/361018   https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/quietum-plus-reviews-new-consumer-reports-does-it-provide/td-p/361027 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/semenax-reviews-2024-where-to-buy-semenax-pills-online/td-p/361105 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/phengold-reviews-2024-phengold-where-to-buy-recieved-counterfit/td-p/361113 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/erecprime-reviews-does-it-really-enhance-performance-or-just/td-p/361127 https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/genf20-plus-your-ultimate-solution-for-health-and-physique/td-p/361135   <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/extenze-reviews-2024-male-enhancement-pills-ingredients-dosage/td-p/359075' title='extenze' target='_blank'>extenze</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/zcode-system-review-insider-look-at-sports-investor-betting-club/td-p/359164' title='zcode' target='_blank'>zcode</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-coffee-amazon-where-to-buy-detailed-info-to-save-from/m-p/358699#M34507' title='java burn reviews amazon complaints' target='_blank'>java burn reviews amazon complaints</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-official-website-do-not-buy-from-fake-websites/m-p/358732#M34539' title='java burn official website' target='_blank'>java burn official website</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-amazon-reviews-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn/m-p/358741#M34548' title='where can i buy java burn' target='_blank'>where can i buy java burn</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-reviews-amazon-complaints-checkout-received/m-p/358758#M34565' title='Java Burn coffee Amazon where to buy' target='_blank'>Java Burn coffee Amazon where to buy</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/prodentim-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-oral-health/td-p/359342' title='prodentim' target='_blank'>prodentim</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/kerassentials-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-nail-health/td-p/359457' title='kerassential' target='_blank'>kerassential</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/renew-supplement-reviews-real-or-over-hype-is-it-safe-for-gut/td-p/359578' title='renew supplement reviews' target='_blank'>renew supplement reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/joint-genesis-an-in-depth-review-of-is-it-legit-or-scam/td-p/359635' title='joint genesis' target='_blank'>joint genesis</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/biodynamix-joint-genesis-reviews-critical-customer-warning/td-p/359728' title='BioDynamix Joint Genesis Reviews' target='_blank'>BioDynamix Joint Genesis Reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles/td-p/360063' title='java burn amazon' target='_blank'>java burn amazon</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-reviews-amazon-checkout-received-counterfeit-java-burn/td-p/360122' title='java burn reviews amazon' target='_blank'>java burn reviews amazon</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/is-java-burn-a-scam-internet-sensation-read-the-truth-behind/td-p/360144' title='is java burn a scam?' target='_blank'>is java burn a scam?</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-ingredients-for-weight-loss-side-effect-cancerous/td-p/360201' title='java burn ingredients' target='_blank'>java burn ingredients</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/john-barban-coffee-is-he-really-a-weight-loss-expert-about-his/td-p/360220' title='john barban coffee' target='_blank'>john barban coffee</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/java-burn-packets-amazon-received-counterfeit-java-burn-bottles/td-p/360225' title='java burn packets amazon ' target='_blank'>java burn packets amazon </a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/reviews-on-java-burn-do-not-buy-received-counterfeit-java-burn/td-p/360248' title='reviews on java burn ' target='_blank'>reviews on java burn </a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/prodentim-amazon-is-prodentim-available-on-amazon-if-not-where/m-p/360840#M36474' title='prodentim amazon' target='_blank'>prodentim amazon</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/sugar-defender-reviews-and-complaints-real-or-over-hype-is-it/td-p/360882' title='sugar defender reviews and complaints' target='_blank'>sugar defender reviews and complaints</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/sugar-defender-24-reviews-2024-buyer-beware-shocking-customer/td-p/360936' title='sugar defender 24 reviews' target='_blank'>sugar defender 24 reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/renew-weight-loss-reviews-overpriced-or-worth-the-hype-what/td-p/361002' title='renew weight loss reviews' target='_blank'>renew weight loss reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/puravive-pills-amazon-do-not-buy-fake-puravive-pills-warning/td-p/361018' title='puravive Pills Amazon' target='_blank'>puravive Pills Amazon</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/quietum-plus-reviews-new-consumer-reports-does-it-provide/td-p/361027' title='quietum plus reviews' target='_blank'>quietum plus reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/semenax-reviews-2024-where-to-buy-semenax-pills-online/td-p/361105' title='semenax reviews' target='_blank'>semenax reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/phengold-reviews-2024-phengold-where-to-buy-recieved-counterfit/td-p/361113' title='phengold reviews' target='_blank'>phengold reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/erecprime-reviews-does-it-really-enhance-performance-or-just/td-p/361127' title='erecprime reviews' target='_blank'>erecprime reviews</a> <a href='https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/abuse/genf20-plus-your-ultimate-solution-for-health-and-physique/td-p/361135' title='genf20 plus' target='_blank'>genf20 plus</a>  
    • A dome is NOT part of the plans. They are building a training facility, a 5000 seat “stadium” in the training facility, a team HQ and a hotel, along with improvements to the stadium.
    • you're conflating different things here. the performance of different parts of the team between 2022 and 2023 is a separate issue. I think a generally overlooked component is how bryce's poor play impacted the line play, but that's a different topic. we can't say he scammed professional "all over the league" because no other teams were given the right to draft him. All teams lie about who they're going to draft, or who they did draft. Obviously not every team gets the player who was at the top of their board etc. And obviously if the entire draft thinks a team is going to take someone like bryce at 1, who they don't think can play, they're going to leak like hell that he's the top qb on the board to shift every player down one spot. I'm not saying this happened, but I don't see any reason to believe league officials all over were sold on bryce. whispers from anonymous sources and ESPN reporting doesn't mean a thing to me. Bryce himself isn't a scam artist. He's just a kid whos path was set before him who was always surrounded by coaches and players who were better than everyone else. Maybe he's a super nice guy too I dunno. if you want to attribute it to a single person or entity, i guess the alabama hype machine or the draft process would be what you want. the bama hype machine is absolutely a real thing, and they have very close ties to the networks, especially cbs. Saban is/was incredibly powerful in the football world, and we know for a fact he tries to get his players drafted as high as possible to use as a recruiting tool. the other is the networks that have to put on like 3 months of coverage about nothing and there's nothing better than "what qb goes at 1" because that's easy to understand for the lay person and it involves the two biggest schools in college football. let me ask a different question. when tepper was watching nfl draft stuff or reading insider info on what qb was going to be better, who do you think tepper thought the audience was supposed to be? we'll never know exactly why the panthers suddenly switched from seemingly all in on CJ to Bryce. people are going to say we never knew they were going CJ, but the same analysts and insiders who all suddenly said in lock step the panthers were taking bryce were saying the same thing about CJ before <whatever> happened. I mean poo Benjamin Albright, who for some reason knows a ton about the Panthers, said this in JANUARY... https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2023/01/26/panthers-cj-stroud-trade-2023-nfl-draft-apple-of-eye/ That's what I mean by scam. Tepper, and by extension the Panthers fans, were scammed by a huge process that Our Special Boy let go to his head because he saw himself as an audience of one. He took seriously a process and spectacle that was just meant to keep eyes on the tv in the months before the draft, despite Bryce's obvious, glaring shortcomings. No one is saying Bryce wasn't put into a bad situation, I just don't think it would have mattered and I didn't see a single thing to suggest otherwise. The second he showed up to the combine in a fat kid sweater he should have been off the board. And calling Ryan Leaf a scam artist isn't fair at all. He went to the worst situation in football, got hurt, became addicted to pain killers (which almost definitely led to harder drugs) and spiraled. Especially given what we now know about the Chargers team doctors....