• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to Scott.... QB competition between Matt and Sam

Lurk21

Eh, I don’t think he really said anything.   Lot of bland coach talk IMO.  

Think Sam is basically defaulted into the #1 spot and will start off the season.  Sam is the #1.  If it was an open competition then they wouldn’t keep making that clear.  

Matt Rhule still locked in the basement though I guess 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yes but even if Corral is only marginally better....wouldn't you still rather see him?

I never accepted the "Oh he's young" argument for Darnold because his tape was so fuging bad. I can at least accept that for a rookie. At least even if he is highly mediocre to bad there is still some hope about improvement. Darnold had years of bad film. We know he is terrible and isn't going to improve enough to ever be a good NFL QB.

Yeah Corral would get better as the season progresses (in theory). Darnold seemed to get worse last year. Maybe we were just playing tougher teams, but we know what he is and he isn’t a starting QB in this league. 

• Beer 2

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Think Sam is basically defaulted into the #1 spot and will start off the season.  Sam is the #1.  If it was an open competition then they wouldn’t keep making that clear.  

I can't remember if it was Ellis who first posited this theory but I really believe Tepper basically took Rhule at the end of the season and said, "Look I'm giving you one last shot, just focus on coaching, minimize the press, hand over roster control, get some veteran coaches in here, etc."

I wouldn't have done that but it certainly seems legit 

• Beer 3

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

I see your logic. I kind of look at it as if you really want Sam to  start, then you don't help him see more ghost. The best way to help Sam if they wanted, is to kill any noise about competition. I am over him honestly  but the narrative seems to be ABS.... ANYBODY BUT SAM.  Otherwise, why would the Baker Mayfield rumors still be floating around, on top of Corral fetting a fair shot. Fitt is a shake from the norm. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Around three minutes in: "We'll bring some competition in at quarterback."

Keep in mind, that doesn't necessarily mean a veteran.

Probably not good news for PJ Walker, though.

The quote was "we'll bring some competition in, possibly, at quarterback; we'll see how it goes."

The context was around filling holes and the takeaway, I think is, he doesn't know if the QB hole is filled because Corral is a ? and any improvement from Darnold is a ?. The we'll see how it goes was a reference to the QB's currently on the roster.

That said, if an improvement over Darnold is cut from some team, I think we'll definitely try to scoop that up.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Luciu5 said:

The quote was "we'll bring some competition in, possibly, at quarterback; we'll see how it goes."

The context was around filling holes and the takeaway, I think is, he doesn't know if the QB hole is filled because Corral is a ? and any improvement from Darnold is a ?. The we'll see how it goes was a reference to the QB's currently on the roster.

That said, if an improvement over Darnold is cut from some team, I think we'll definitely try to scoop that up.

Yep it does seem staggered. I think they are ready to see how much Matt has learned from playback this wkd at  the Rookie Minicamp.  That will be phase 1 in the evaluation. 

19 minutes ago, CRA said:

They lie. I think they lie to the media a lot to be honest.

Imagine they say Sam is the starter. Sam is the starter. all through the offseason, through preseason then Matt Corral starts. Would you be surprised?

20 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

They lie. I think they lie to the media a lot to be honest.

Imagine they say Sam is the starter. Sam is the starter. all through the offseason, through preseason then Matt Corral starts. Would you be surprised?

Coach speak is to say Sam is our starter. While they hope Corral can take over immediately, he still hasn’t thrown a pass in the NFL. 

Imagine if he came out and said we just got Sam a shipment of clipboards so he has something to do on Sundays. just can’t do that. 

Edited by Pejorative Miscreant
  • Flames 1

I think the biggest component helping Matt is Ben bringing in a new scheme. This dude cosigned off on Matt and more than likely Taylor the offense to his strengths. Ben knows that if he nails it with Matt, his odds of eventually getting another gig goes way up. Is easier to get more credibility  watching a rookie progress over 2 years, than a 4 year QB reclamation  project. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Coach speak is to say Sam is our starter. While they hope Corral can take over immediately, he still hasn’t thrown a pass in the NFL. 

Imagine if he came out and said we just got Sam a shipment of clipboards so he has something to do on Sundays. just can’t do that. 

They should say it will be an open competition starting day one.   

he didn’t say player X was the starting LT as of today.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I want Troy Franklin, Van Pran, or Austin Booker at 101. Maybe target a Theo Johnson at TE in the 5th. My gut tells me they draft Austin Booker at 101 and take Brenden Rice in the 5th. 
    • It was July. My bad. Regardless he should get plenty of snaps this year. 
    • A new dental supplement called Prodentim helps you maintain the health of your teeth and gum tissue. It is believed that this powerful combination of all-natural ingredients helps maintain the nutrition and health of your gums and tooth tissue.   Click here to visit Prodentim official website  Prodentim Reviews: Does Taking This Supplement Help to Prevent Gum Diseases? Reading ProDentim's official website makes it seem like a real supplement.  There is no mention of any substances that could be harmful or dangerous to the human body in any way, and the packaging and design appear to be of the highest quality.   However, as someone who has used other dietary supplements before, there are some additional factors you need to know before making a decision and we will cover them in the article. this Prodentim review. We will look at almost every important aspect of dietary supplements in the following sections, including the ingredients used in its production, its various benefits, how it works, etc. Additionally, you'll discover details about ProDentim pricing and read what previous customers have to say. So, to know more about supplements, keep reading. Limited Discount: Get Prodentim at 70% off on the official website! Prodentim: What is it? Some of the finest and highest quality ingredients are used to produce Prodentim, an oral health supplement. This oral health care solution is said to maintain the health and nutrition of  your teeth and gum tissue. Additionally, it works and helps clear your airways to prevent harmful bacteria from entering your mouth and causing further damage. Another notable ingredient of the supplement is the 100% natural Prodentim ingredients. Many scientific studies have tested and proven the effectiveness of these substances. The supplement does not contain any traces of substances dangerous to human health in any form. It is manufactured in an FDA-registered facility under strict, aseptic guidelines. This formula's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification attests to its high manufacturing standards and quality. Prodentim gum health support is available in capsule form; Each container typically contains thirty capsules. Check The Availability Of Prodentim On Its Official Website How does Prodentim oral health supplement work? Prodentim Dental Care Capsules provide strong support for teeth and gums through different mechanisms and the content of the supplement is mainly responsible for this. According to the official website, it is likely that bacteria from the mouth will move into the respiratory tract, combine with other bacteria that enter your body through the respiratory tract, and multiply uncontrollably if you experience problems. such as bleeding gums and toothache. Or poor health. As a result, air will not circulate through your body as it should, depriving your body of oxygen. This disease leads to inflammation and tooth decay, which is harmful to the gums and teeth. Therefore, the powerful chemicals in Prodentim strengthen and nourish the tissues and blood vessels in your mouth, promoting the health and comfort of your gums and teeth. They keep teeth and gums healthy. Get Prodentim From The Official Website Only Essential Ingredients of Prodentim Effectiveness All things considered, every ingredient of Prodentim is derived entirely from natural sources. When it comes to maintaining healthy teeth and gums, these ingredients are of the highest quality and backed by science. Lactobacillus Paracasei: is well known for its ability to maintain gum health. Lactobacillus paracasei supports gum health by preventing the formation of pathogenic bacteria that can cause gum disease and inflammation by promoting a healthy oral microbiome.   Bifidobacteria lactis BL-04: is renowned for its ability to maintain the delicate balance of oral bacteria. BL-04® helps maintain a healthy oral microbiome by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and preventing the formation of harmful germs.   Lactobacillus Reuteri: is a versatile probiotic strain associated with reducing inflammation. L. reuteri may help reduce stomatitis by regulating the body's inflammatory response. This can maintain a healthy oral environment and may reduce symptoms of gum disease.   Inulin: This prebiotic fibre nourishes ProDentim probiotic strains and helps maintain a healthy oral microbiome by promoting the growth of good bacteria in the mouth.   Malic acid: found in strawberries is famous for its ability to whiten teeth. This helps keep your teeth shiny and improve your smile.   Tricalcium phosphate: This mineral complex is essential for maintaining tooth health. Tricalcium phosphate strengthens tooth enamel, increasing the tooth's resistance to erosion and damage.   Peppermint: Due to its inherent anti-inflammatory properties, peppermint reduces oral inflammation and enhances overall gum health and comfort. The overall appeal of Prodentim is further enhanced by the pleasant taste experience provided by the refreshing mint flavor. Click to learn more about Prodentim ingredients Benefits of Using Prodentim Chews While maintaining healthy teeth and gums is the primary goal of the supplement, Prodentim offers additional benefits. Here are some other benefits of Prodentim that have contributed to increasing the capsule’s market share. Maintain healthy gums and teeth: One of the main benefits of using Prodentim gum health products is as follows. The action of the medicine ensures that the tissues of your teeth and gums receive enough oxygen and nutrients to keep them healthy.   Limit the growth of dangerous germs: The chemicals in Prodentim will help you control the amount of dangerous bacteria in your body, reducing the damage they cause by reducing the amount of oxygen supplied.   level and negatively impact your oral health: Regulates and eliminates bad breath Prodentim oral hygiene supplement prevents the formation of harmful bacteria in the oral cavity, treating dry mouth and bad breath. This helps you maintain fresh breath throughout the day and boosts your confidence. ORDER Prodentim at the LOWEST Price from its Official Website Health Risks and Side Effects of Prodentim Prodentim is an oral health supplement that meets some of the most stringent manufacturing standards available. The FDA registered the facility where the manufacturing process was performed, indicating that all laws and regulations were followed to ensure a strict and sanitary environment. This aspect is guaranteed by the GMP accreditation of the supplement. Therefore, Prodentim capsules are very unlikely to contain any toxic substances or contaminants thanks to the strict regulations in place. It can be easily said that Prodentim oral health supplements are safe from side effects as they do not contain any unwanted ingredients. Additionally, Prodentim's lack of side effects is reassuring: there are currently no customer reviews that mention any negative effects of the supplement. Click Here To Purchase Prodentim From Its Official Website How To Use Prodentim Chews? Dosage Instructions Dosage Instructions Prodentim Oral Hygiene Support Product is available as soft chewable capsules; Each bottle normally contains thirty tablets. The creators have provided clear and simple instructions that are quite easy to follow. You should take one Prodentim capsule per day for optimal results and the optimal time to take it is in the morning. Depending on which suits you best, you can take the tablet whole or with a glass of water. Remember that each person's experience of how long supplements take to see results will vary depending on their health condition. Additionally, if you are currently taking any prescription medications or have a medical history, be sure to talk to your doctor before using Prodentim. Do not take more Prodentim than recommended. Click to Buy Prodentim From The Official Website Right Now  What Are the Pros and Cons of Prodentim? The advantages and disadvantages of the Prodentim oral hygiene support tablet will enable you to comprehend it more quickly and effectively. These are some benefits and drawbacks that you should be aware of in order to decide intelligently whether or not to select a supplement for your own use. Prior to choosing a choice, confirm that there are consistently much more advantages than disadvantages. PROS of Prodentim recipe All-natural mixture No signs of genetically modified organisms Prodentim tablets are simple to take. Devoid of stimulants A formula supported by science CONS of the Prodentim recipe Due to the tremendous demand, there is a significant potential that Prodentim will run out of supply. The only place to get it is via the Prodentim website. (DISCOUNT OFFER) Buy Prodentim For Lowest Price Online Prodentim Customer Testimonials and Complaints Reading customer reviews about supplements is the best way to learn more about them, and since Prodentim is such a highly rated product, there are many of them available online. According to these reviews, this supplement is great and users seem satisfied with the results. Good feedback from customers about the results proves that Prodentim capsules meet all their expectations. You will also see that all currently accessible reviews are positive and satisfactory, with no mention of bad or adverse effects of the capsules. This confirms the safety that Prodentim oral care formula brings. Click to read more customer reviews and results Pricing And Availability of Prodentim So, if you are planning to buy Prodentim gum health supplement, make sure you buy it only  from the supplement's official website. It will only be available for purchase there. Neither retail stores nor any popular e-commerce sites have Prodentim. Here are the prices listed on the official Prodentim website: 1 bottle - 30 days’ supply - $69/bottle + free shipping 3 bottles - 90 days’ supply - $59/bottle - Total $177 + free shipping + 2 free bonuses 6 bottles - 180 days’ supply - $49/bottle - Total $294 + free shipping + 2 free bonuses The official Prodentim website states that all purchases made on this website are protected by insurance 60-day money back guarantee. Therefore, you have 60 days from the date of purchase to return the supplement if you do not see the results you expected and receive a full refund of the amount you paid. Exclusive Offer – Get Prodentim for an unbelievable low price today Available Prodentim Bonuses Bonus #1 - Bad Breath Gone. One Day Detox Start your ProDentim journey with these seven surprising herb and spice blends from your kitchen that will help you breathe easier and more naturally. Bonus #2 - Hollywood White Teeth at Home Learn everything there is to know about the simple “Bright Teeth” procedure that takes just 10 seconds. And what's more, you'll learn a little-known toothbrushing technique that’s favored by celebrities! Click to Buy Prodentim From The Official Website Right Now     Final Take on Prodentim Reviews As one of the most widely used oral health supplements on the market, Prodentim is also highly rated by users. It is a supplement that helps promote healthy teeth and gums. However, beyond popularity, there are other considerations when choosing the right formula for your needs, and that's exactly what we've done with this Prodentim review. To understand the supplement better, we have looked at important things like the ingredients used in its formulation, the various benefits of taking Prodentim capsules, the method of action and even its price. After reviewing all the information, it seems appropriate to state that this is a genuine supplement. Although you, the consumer, always have the last word, this recipe seems worth a try. Click to order Prodentim from official website Frequently Asked Questions About Prodentim Is Prodentim a safe supplement to support oral health? It is produced without the use of toxic substances and using only natural ingredients. This supplement is completely safe and free from any dangers or side effects and has obtained the necessary certifications for high manufacturing standards. What happens if Prodentim capsules do not produce the expected results? You have the option to return Prodentim if the results are not what you expected and you will receive a full refund of the amount you paid. Remember, to take advantage of this offer, returns must be made within 60 days of the original purchase. Does the bonus require any other payment? Prodentim Gum Health Formula comes with two bonuses that require no additional payment. Is paying on the Prodentim website safe? Payment is guaranteed to be absolutely safe because the information provided when paying is secured with modern technology. How long does it take to receive supplements? If you order from the United States, you will receive your replenishment within 5-7 business days; If you make a purchase from abroad it will take 10-15 business days.   Get Prodentim From The Official Website Only