• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game #4 Canes vs Rangers 7pm Puck Drop

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Please stay off the road… if you can’t see both skates off the ice then you don’t need to be operating machinery.

As I said before, there’s not a second rule book for vulnerable situations.

Keep trying.

The hit begins when the contact begins. 

No launch. 

3FFC0998-D6B2-4C4D-8472-B77014FBC221.jpeg

• Poo 2

7 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’m normally a pretty positive guy but I saw nothing other than the first minute of that period  That gives me hope. The whole team looks soft and needs to go back to Raleigh if they’re gonna play this game like this tonight. I hope Rod breaks something in the locker room because that first period was massively unacceptable. The Rangers play soft and the canes who are known as a forechecking team played that period even softer. 

This team has the same issues in the playoffs every season. They suck on the power play, suck on the road and they have to hope just to win enough games at home to win a series. At what point does the blame start to fall on the coach and the GM who assembled the roster. Where the hell are the “star players?” Aho has been horrible outside of that game 1 goal. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

This team has the same issues in the playoffs every season. They suck on the power play, suck on the road and they have to hope just to win enough games at home to win a series. At what point does the blame start to fall on the coach and the GM who assembled the roster. Where the hell are the “star players?” Aho has been horrible outside of that game 1 goal. 

Agreed where are the players we signed to 7 and 8 year long contracts. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Not just Aho, but Svech, KK, Necas, all goal scorers completely silent. 

9 minutes ago, trueblue said:

The hit begins when the contact begins. 

No launch. 

3FFC0998-D6B2-4C4D-8472-B77014FBC221.jpeg

Post the follow through and the angle that shows elbow to head. I mean hell, I can give you 1000 examples of why a players vulnerability doesn’t matter… Foegele on Oshie, Landeskog on Dach, etc. it’s not a good hit.