• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

High praise from CBS

NAS

56 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

So burrow carries his football team to

the super bowl and gets ranked behind two

losing qbs ? Huh?

Yeah, I'd have Burrow #1 for sure. Not to discount Herbert and Jackson but Cincy going to the SB was nuts. Hell, Borrow and Chase might should've been #1 and #2.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I'd have Burrow #1 for sure. Not to discount Herbert and Jackson but Cincy going to the SB was nuts. Hell, Borrow and Chase might should've been #1 and #2.

I think Herbert ends up ahead of Burrow ultimately. Burrow just takes an insane amount of punishment. Way more than Jackson or Herbert.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I think Herbert ends up ahead of Burrow ultimately. Burrow just takes an insane amount of punishment. Way more than Jackson or Herbert.

Maybe, we'll see. Burrow takes most of that punishment because Cincy's OL has been low key damn near as bad as ours and yet he's still elite. Herbert has crazy talent and may have the better career when all is said and done but if I was holding Burrow I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Maybe, we'll see. Burrow takes most of that punishment because Cincy's OL has been low key damn near as bad as ours and yet he's still elite. Herbert has crazy talent and may have the better career when all is said and done but if I was holding Burrow I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

I think part of it is the Cincy line but I do recall seeing/hearing some analysis during the year that indicated that the coaching staff realized that Burrow just wasn't going to avoid the pressure and they sort of relaxed trying to scheme him out of it and just let him do his thing.

Eventually that will have to change. He has to realize he can't continue to get lit up like this.

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

Had Jaycee not gone down he’d be on this list as well. Despite what people think, we have a very talented defense. Given the adjustment from college to the NFL and the hiring of actual NFL coaches, I think we’ll be just fine this year. 

Everyone wants to blame Sam for the drop off week 4 on but when Horn went down the defense took a hit and not being able to go man to man and blitz like they were able to the first 3 weeks.

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

So burrow carries his football team to

the super bowl and gets ranked behind two

losing qbs ? Huh?

I don’t get the love for Lamar Jackson.  Dude is not an nfl caliber passer.  

Edited by Smithers