• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which current players would start on the 2015 team?

Zod

DJ Moore, Robby Anderson, Shaq(technically cheating), Taylor Moton(no brainer), CMC(this was close).

I don't think Burns gets in over Charles Johnson or Jared Allen. I know he is a better pass rusher but that team was top 10 against the run and I think Burns hurts more than helps as a starter. Definitely think he'd be excellent as a bench player.

I couldn't put Ikey over Oher because we literally haven't seen him play.

I couldn't put Horn over Norman or Tillman because they had great years in that scheme. They weren't an issue at all.

Good argument could be made for Chinn over Harper but Chinn's struggles in coverage(still unresolved) could be a problem.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Fell asleep watching that one yeah that has a little something for everybody. I thought it was good and it was fair. 
    • don't care to go back to being the Hornets of the NHL.
    • It was both literally and figuratively a parade of horribles. 1)  Glut of coaching “talent” with designs that didn’t match the personnel and didn’t mesh with each other. 2) An o-line  I’ll-fitted for the scheme on the interior. Injuries compounded this critical weakness. Penetration on runs completely negated whatever zone dominance we tried to establish.  3) Lack of separation by the WR’s. A lack of speed and separation and filling the right roles led to some pretty embarrassing looks. We couldn’t win on multiple levels and it repeatedly trickled down. Also look to (2) because interior pass rush often limited the time for routes to develop. 4) Rookie qb with an average arm but degenerative mechanics. Those railing about arm strength are off. He can sling it with a solid base, and the time of release is plus. 5) as the season wore on, we saw more bailing on the pocket, more dancing, more tip toes . Which isn’t that weird given (1)-(3).    Finally, CJ had one of the best seasons ever for a rookie qb and we missed the pick. It has no bearing whatsoever on whether Bryce Young can be a successful NFL QB. I’ll say this: if the kid does rebound and proves himself, that’s the gamer you want leading your team.