• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN's Dan Graziano: "the majority of the people to whom I spoke with believe Jimmy Garoppolo will likely end up being released" sign with Carolina Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

54 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I don't think anyone thought teams would trade for Jimmy straight up and take on that salary. The question is what kind of money will Jimmy work for?? What if he wants 15 or 20 million which is a deal these days.  Do you pay it or keep what we got..

He'd probably be wise to do a 1 year "prove it" deal in a scenario that is set up for success. Which, admittedly that isn't here

Edited by kungfoodude

I really don’t want either in regards to Jimmy G or Baker!! Jimmy to me is better but he’s injury prone and chokes a lot when it matters.. Baker might be a better option as he is younger and might be able to become a good QB since Cleveland crapped on him.. Could have inspired him to open up a can of woop ass but I question his judgment under pressure!! I like Bakers passion!! But I am interested to see how Corral does first!! Could be a nice grab.. see all the posts about 3rd rounder QBs.. it’s a crap shoot 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Still doesn’t make sense to me why we need another vet qb. Neither Jimmy or Sam will win you more than eight games so why not let Sam and Matt battle it out.

Why? When was the last time Jimmy g didn’t win more than 8 games in a single season where he played 8+ games?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Baker is one thing. The guy has legit talent and needs a huge ego checking. If we could get him on the very cheap, go for it.

Jimmy G? fug that poo. Just let Darnold play the first few games where he's going to look decent before the league gets film on him in our new offense while we frantically get Corral ready to play. Jimmy G is NOT good.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 2

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Baker is one thing. The guy has legit talent and needs a huge ego checking. If we could get him on the very cheap, go for it.

Jimmy G? fug that poo. Just let Darnold play the first few games where he's going to look decent before the league gets film on him in our new offense while we frantically get Corral ready to play. Jimmy G is NOT good.

How can you say "no" to this: 

Pin on Inappropriate 2

Who is Jimmy Garoppolo's girlfriend? All you need to know ahead of Super  Bowl LIV - Mirror Online

garoppolo shirtless Online Sale, UP TO 74% OFF

• The D 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

By watching him play football. He's a bad QB floated by a good team and that's why the Niners took a huge gamble to trade a king's ransom to draft a raw non-D1 QB to replace him.

But look at that gorgeous and delicious physique, tell me you wouldn't invite him over into your bedroom if he knocked on your door one sultry summer evening? 

• The D 3