• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule is an amazing coach

Shocker

4 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I mean, this post is silly, but the saddest part of it is how many huddlers hope you're wrong because they want to be proven right more than win.

We don't have to hope about such silly things, we have 2 years of proof of why he is a terrible NFL HC.

The hate ain't about us, it really is him.

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, Shocker said:

Watching his interviews and comments and the man is completely in touch with this team’s development.   This team is going to win next season and it will because of Matt Rhule.   All the idiots on this board that know little or nothing about football can fug off.  

This won't age well. Expiration date is going to be about Oct. 7, 2022 give or take a few days depending on refrigeration.

Milk Eww GIF by Way Nation

Edited by Khyber53
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

We don't have to hope about such silly things, we have 2 years of proof of why he is a terrible NFL HC.

The hate ain't about us, it really is him.

Would you say the overall roster is better or worse than 2 years ago?   What about the overall coaching staff?  I'm not saying the answer is yes or no, that's up to each person's opinion.  What I will say is it is very common and in fact likely for people to improve at their jobs with time and if they learn from their mistakes.

12 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Would you say the overall roster is better or worse than 2 years ago?   What about the overall coaching staff?  I'm not saying the answer is yes or no, that's up to each person's opinion.  What I will say is it is very common and in fact likely for people to improve at their jobs with time and if they learn from their mistakes.

I think we have 3 coaches that I hope stays next year at this point. I would say the roster is a wash with ups and downs, still don't have an answer yet at QB but we have been picking high so I would expect an improved roster from that alone. 3 years ago Ron, a factual better coach, was forced to do his 3-4 switch which left us bare and we are not some amazing powerhouse now either. 

Rhule is one of the highest paid HCs in the NFL and he is by far the worst in that comparison. The mistake was hiring a poor HC candidate but that is part for the course for a new owner in the NFL unfortunately. I see very little positive yet a lot of school level BS.

• Beer 1