• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson tweet

CRA

10 minutes ago, joemac said:

519 freaking yards on 110 targets is just absurdly pathetic. 

And this is all Anderson's fault? Neither the OC or the QB has anything to do with that right?🙃

Let me inform you that in 2020, Robbie was one of the top receivers in the league in yards after contact (actually leading the league at one point in the receiver category).

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

9 minutes ago, top dawg said:

You do realize that catch percentage and drops isn't the same thing...? I guess not.

Yeah forgot after I posted, cant edit. He is tied for 4th in drops and has the worst percentage in the league among receivers that played a full season. Translation: Robby is still dog sh!t.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Beer 2

Just now, KillerKat said:

Yeah forgot after I posted, cant edit. He is tied for 4th in drops and has the worst percentage in the league among receivers that played a full season. Translation: Robby is still dog sh!t.

It was one off year with a horrible week. Take away one week and the stats look a little differently. You have a right to your opinion even if it's without any type of analytical perspective. 

• Poo 2

11 minutes ago, top dawg said:

You do realize that catch percentage and drops isn't the same thing...? I guess not.

So here you go. Look at the other receivers around Robby in the drops category. They have the yards, targets, or TDs to make up for it. Not Robby.

robbydrops.jpg

Robbydrops2.jpg

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

It was one off year with a horrible week. Take away one week and the stats look a little differently. You have a right to your opinion even if it's without any type of analytical perspective. 

Hes a sh!t player that is also a prick. You cant be typing or talking poo if  you yourself suck.

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

He had 2 good years, one in 2017 and 2020 and thinks he is the poo. If anything, 2020  was an aberration. One good year every 4 seasons isnt going to cut it.