• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayfield vs Winston

Mr. Scot

Winston is getting 28 million over two years with 21 guaranteed. We only guaranteed Baker 1 year for 5 million. I’ll take the “immature” QB for that contract. Also let’s not pretend like Jameis is some saint… well I mean he technically is, but still…

• Pie 5

They seam to forget about that whole crab legs thing huh. Aints gonna ain't. 

Browns finally win a playoff game and they trade away their QB. And then to make themselves feel better they throw their QB under the bus.

GL with that QB that last time we saw him win just 4 games and his 250 million guarantee plus multi 1 st Rd draft pics you gave up for him.

You're talking about two imperfect QBs. It's an interesting exercise for some (I guess). Winston and Baker do have their similarities (I can't help but think of anything but negative, not saying that it's all negative), and Winston wins the he's-likeable award--whoopie! I don't know if he wins the works-hard award, and even if he did, I would hope that this changes in 2022. Unless Baker is a fool, or the biggest, self-entitled, delusional prick that you will ever see, he better come in as humble, coachable and willing to work hard as any QB that you will ever see. 

Not saying that it is, but this could just be a little hate on the Saints camp's part because we got Baker on the cheap. 

At the end of the day, the only thing that will matter is play on the field.

I would have juat stopped at they have had similar careers. Neither are optimal choices but that is the difficulty of the NFL.

I think the Saints stink up the NFC South along with the Falcons and us. I just don't see them turning around the hole they dug to keep Brees the last couple of years. Then add in Hill and it is fun to watch as a distraction.