• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why has the team made it impossible to buy a white jersey?

FuFuLamePoo

The jerseys we wear the most, coincidentally, are the most difficult to buy. On the online team store they only sell white CMCs and Chinn's. I mean, I'm not opposed to maybe buying one of those but there are other players I'd rather have. You can't even customize a white jersey. Anyone know the reasoning behind this? As a PSL owner, I really want a white jersey especially with so many of our home games front loaded this year.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

The jerseys we wear the most, coincidentally, are the most difficult to buy. On the online team store they only sell white CMCs and Chinn's. I mean, I'm not opposed to maybe buying one of those but there are other players I'd rather have. You can't even customize a white jersey. Anyone know the reasoning behind this? As a PSL owner, I really want a white jersey especially with so many of our home games front loaded this year.

I was wondering exactly the same thing the other day…they are hard to find

Yeah.. I only see Chinn for white jersey on Panthers and Fanatics.. Super weird.. I have a black Olsen jersey bitch is hot.. I had a Smith white jersey.. was super comfortable/cool... wouldn’t mind a Baker jersey.. might wait for training camp to see if they offer a better variety then 

Edited by DamnItJake!

2 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Yeah.. I only see Chinn for white jersey on Panthers and Fanatics.. Super weird.. I have a black Olsen jersey bitch is hot.. I had a Smith white jersey.. was super comfortable/cool... wouldn’t mind a Baker jersey.. might wait for training camp to see if they offer a better variety then 

It has been this way for months/years iirc

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

It has been this way for months/years iirc

Oh really!! Didn’t realize that!! That sucks ass then.. guess I would run with the blue personally since I have the black already.. Also seeing Mayfield jerseys will be sent out before September 16.. not ready yet!!