• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David ‘Pull Out’ Tepper….

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, Panther'sBigD said:

You and your kid got disappointed, which sucks, but it sounds like your 8 year old is handling it better than you. 

Nah, I was fine but an elderly man passed out due to jam.  It was really bad.  People were screaming and yelling to let them in for shelter.

3 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Reality sucks huh? Tepper is a terrible person and owner. His wealth has gone to his head. 

So you would rather be miserable then see the team do well? So what you can gloat on some message board and say you were right about a guy who will never interact with you and you will never interact with. Over some business deal you got no idea about? Y'all got too much negativity in your SOULS and Tepper didn't put it there, you just using it as another excuse to whine and be negative. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Ja Rhule said:

Isn’t that his business and he hires people who establish policies and procedures for the event?  Get off his nuts.

You'll never make sense of it. These are the same kind of people who fan girl over guys like Elon Musk.

Before Frank comes in here and their ball cleaning comment, I have an issue with the city claiming they know nothing...bs...I work for the city and you would be surprised the number of negotiations like this go on where the city messes things up and claims ignorance.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

16 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Before Frank comes in here and their ball cleaning comment, I have an issue with the city claiming they know nothing...bs...I work for the city and you would be surprised the number of negotiations like this go on where the city messes things up and claims ignorance.

I’m not surprised at all.

• Pie 1