• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friday Camp Updates 7/29

Ricky Spanish

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not me, but my best friend growing up might be able to give you a run for your money. He played quarterback from Pee Wee up through freshman year where he finally had to stop.

I don't remember everything he had done, but I do recall he'd had both knees scoped by the time he was in 8th grade.

Yeah. My first time under the knife was in the summer after 11th grade for said elbow surgery…smh. 

3 minutes ago, joemac said:

Yeah. My first time under the knife was in the summer after 11th grade for said elbow surgery…smh. 

I managed to avoid surgery for the most part.

Well, for sports injuries anyway. The aforementioned lawnmower accident cost me half a big toe 😕

20 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Football is where I got most of my injuries, though taekwondo, track and mowing my brother's lawn certainly did their share.

Don't expect to end up with CTE but the fibromyalgia diagnosis came in some weeks back, so there's that 😕

Damn bro sorry to hear that. Stay strong 💪🏼 

9 hours ago, gakonline said:

I don’t mind the competition between Baker & Darnold for a week or so, but we all know Baker will be QB1. Rhule needs to make a decision soon & let Baker go with the ones. 

They need to let PJ go now. Let Matt take his reps. Find out what he has & see if surpasses Darnold as the backup. 

Injuries happen in Training Camp and preseason games. COVID is also still a big deal although 5 days out instead of 10 is a game changer. Why the hell would any coach want to reduce his depth at the most important position when he doesn't have to? Everyone needs to stop saying to cut Sam or PJ because it, smartly, is not gonna' happen. This is not to say all are equally talented because they are not.

2 hours ago, joemac said:

I’ve had elbow surgery, shoulder surgery, 3 back surgeries and next month knee surgery lol. Can anybody beat that??

This is one competition I am glad to lose. Although I did have ACL replacement on a knee and extensive surgery on my shoulder. Sports related. It seems the old guys who still compete sports are those athletes who avoided injury early or didn't play sports much at all until later essentially saving their bodies a lot of wear and tear. 

• Pie 1

I've been needing rotator cuff surgery for years but haven't had it.  Unless you count circus sex I guess it's not really from a sports injury.  Pulled a few muscles a time or two. This one time me and these two ladies were... wait.  What was the question?

Oops wrong thread.

Kiss my ass I'm drunk.

Edited by Jon Snow