• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Wednesday training camp thread

Zod

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I want Ickey at LT--but right now, BC is more ready.  That will change.  I just think BC is going to find a spot somehow.  Of course, a swing T probably plays a lot of snaps over the course of a year.

If BC wins the LT job this year and plays even decent we can flip him for a 1st or 2nd round pick in the future if Icky develops.  BC playing well - even at LT - can only be a win for us.

I would love to go through a season where we look back afterward and say "Our LT was ok."

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Michael G said:

Ellis trying to figure out Macadoo's offense.

It’s a minefield of Paul Blarts checking people for cell phones, so I just pretty much gave up on filming anything, and started doodling lol. Honestly, I’m learning more from these practices by just putting the goddamn phone down for periods of time. Turbo tweeting through each rep is just unsustainable for me.

• Pie 5

19 minutes ago, ellis said:

It’s a minefield of Paul Blarts checking people for cell phones, so I just pretty much gave up on filming anything, and started doodling lol. Honestly, I’m learning more from these practices by just putting the goddamn phone down for periods of time. Turbo tweeting through each rep is just unsustainable for me.

You're giving info to the enemy 

18 minutes ago, ellis said:

I used to take a notepad and sort everything out later.

Once got asked if I was scouting for another team (was wearing a personalized Panthers Jersey at the time) 😕

Don't know if they still allow notepads.

• Beer 1

Sam's lack of fire and leadership last year was increasingly evident on the TV screen when things went south. Not surprised the team doesn't gravitate towards him at all, I don't even know if it's really all his fault but the QB position demands that you have some leadership ability. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I used to take a notepad and sort everything out later.

Once got asked if I was scouting for another team (was wearing a personalized Panthers Jersey at the time) 😕

Don't know if they still allow notepads.

Living my best analog life down here. 

8DC1E490-A1C0-4693-AE05-77A5D59CE18A.jpeg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Sam's lack of fire and leadership last year was increasingly evident on the TV screen when things went south. Not surprised the team doesn't gravitate towards him at all, I don't even know if it's really all his fault but the QB position demands that you have some leadership ability. 

I don't think it's personality as much as results.

Dan Marino used to cuss and swear and call out everybody.

On the other hand, Joe Montana pretty much never lost his cool.

I think basically, if you produce results, guys will follow you.

If you don't, well...

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, ellis said:

Living my best analog life down here. 

8DC1E490-A1C0-4693-AE05-77A5D59CE18A.jpeg

3-3-5 Stack is pretty much our base at this point. 

Hartsfield seems like he's pretty much secured that role after starting in it a good chunk last year, wasn't sure if the 3 safeties were going to be Chinn, Woods, Burris..good on the kid.

• Pie 3