• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fan Fest 2022

falconlynx

Panthers Fan Fest is tonight at 7pm. 

I’ll be there - looking forward to watching the QBs and offensive line makeup. I’ll try to put some comments here like I did a few weeks back in Spartanburg. 

Let’s hope we can avoid the rain that’s in the forecast.

Who else is going? 

• Pie 2

32 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Ths will be the first year since they started doing these that I wont be going. Mainly because Im pretty sure the weather is going to be shitty.  Do they live cast this? 

Didn't they only air it on local television last year? I'm in NY so gonna go ahead and watch the Giants Pats game instead, check out some rookies and see how bad this Pats offense actually looks under Patricia 

I might go. Still considering if I can make my 5 and 3 year old interested enough to make it worth my time. I wanna do something for me but as a stay at home dad who also WORKS FROM HOME for 10 hours a day, we all need to get out. 

What is a Masters Degree good for anyway? At this rate, should've gone for early childhood education or something. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

33 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Didn't they only air it on local television last year? I'm in NY so gonna go ahead and watch the Giants Pats game instead, check out some rookies and see how bad this Pats offense actually looks under Patricia 

Pats just announced they are only playing deep 2nd stringers and mainly 3rd stringers. They are gonna hide how bad its going to be, haha. At the same time, I believe the Giants will look just as bad.

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I know NFL Network usually rebroadcasts all of them using a mix of both teams local commentary guys.

• Beer 1