• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Expected to Start Tonight

Proudiddy

49 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Its because they need to evaluate the entire offense,  not just the qb.  The offense as a whole runs much smoother with PJ back there.  As we've seen.  I understand that Corral is #4 on the depth chart but #1 in our hearts,  but still.   This isnt just about Corral right now.  

I agree from that standpoint.

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

this trade theory is just retarded.   Whats the best case scenario for trading darnold, us eating 95% of his salary for a conditional 7th? 

Pretty much. I think it's dumb that they are holding him for trade bait too but I think it'll be over soon.

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

i am noticing the lack of the rhule defenders in this thread, funny that

I think the reality is that maybe there aren't as many "Rhule defenders" as you imagined.  The actual breakdown on this board is something like:

~25% of Huddlers who get triggered by absolutely anything and everything Rhule does and even doesn't do (I'm probably low-balling it).  When I say they get triggered by things he doesn't do, I mean the people who fabricate scenarios and then get pissed at Rhule about it.  These are the people who posted for months leading up to the draft about how that stupid POS Rhule is drafting Kenny Pickett and wasting our 6th overall pick.  And about how dumbass Rhule is going to play PJ Walker the entire game tonight and cut Matt Corral before the regular season.  And about how that clown Rhule is going to trot out Sam Darnold Week 1 to start him for a few games to intentionally wait until the boos come so he can scapegoat Darnold and then bring out Baker to rejuvenate the crowd and cool his hot seat.

~10% of Huddlers who are fans of Rhule and defend his every decision.  I honestly don't even think it's that high but I'm being charitable here.

*Checks math* ~65% of Huddlers who fall in between and are reserving judgment and panic about the approach and just want to see how things play out before freaking out.  This group has Rhule on a very short leash and will wholeheartedly join the pitchfork mob if we start off ~0-3.

This board has become so damn radicalized by a vocal minority, that the 65% "wait and see" crowd is considered delusional and are lumped in with that tiny percentage of Rhule homers.

• Pie 5

6 minutes ago, Raleigh PF said:

I guess most just skipped over the part where Corral is going to play the 2nd and 4th quarters. 

I mean, I get people like to be mad, but dayum.

I've read most of this thread for a laugh and I really can't tell you what people are mad abt.

P.J. Starting? Corral not starting? Baker and Sam not playing? 

it's really funny. 

• Pie 3