• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker be starting

uncfan888

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The majority of teams' QBs definitely do not get hurt. He said "majority".

I know Rhule should have berated Sam publicly and it would make the huddle happy if he called Sam up to the podium during a presser, whipped it out and pissed on the dude, but it's not particularly wise because even good teams need a backup QB sometimes.

Edited by Khaki Lackey
  • Pie 4

1 minute ago, bruceleeroy said:

You should be permanently IP banned.  

If this were a decade ago, we could do that to at least 10 Huddlers (yes, some of you would want me on that list lol). But any tech nerd want to chime in? I think with VPN and sites that can hide you these days, you can't do that anymore? Sure, we can ban him each time and it takes him even more time to make a new account (which really speaks to his pathetic life) ... but this guy and the others will never be gone for good sadly.

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

If this were a decade ago, we could do that to at least 10 Huddlers (yes, some of you would want me on that list lol). But any tech nerd want to chime in? I think with VPN and sites that can hide you these days, you can't do that anymore? Sure, we can ban him each time and it takes him even more time to make a new account (which really speaks to his pathetic life) ... but this guy and the others will never be gone for good sadly.

it does make perma-banning difficult. there's still ways to find out who it is, but IP banning doesn't do what it used to. takes more work to keep someone gone. fortunately it doesn't take long to realize who some of the nuts are. they kind of broadcast it. sometimes they just announce it, "i'm back! you thought you could get rid of me but you can't do nothing" and then i just go ahead and ban them. it can be kind of entertaining for a minute or two.

29 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I've been bant here twice for the same. I pitched a fit because I knew Teddy B wasn't a good enough QB to get us anywhere. Baker, same.

You also pitched Trask was great, Strong was the best in his class, Corral is the next Rodgers, and Sam Darnold was winning the competition through insider knowledge.  So congrats on seeing that Teddy was a below average QB....

1 hour ago, trueblade said:

"The reality of this league is most teams will play multiple quarterbacks. Sam has worked incredibly hard, played really well for us during training camp, and will be ready to go if and when it's needed."

That clears up any questions about PJ or Sam as the backup. It's Sam.

As it should have always been. PJ is and has been a waste of a roster spot. Sam is a waste of money. And Baker is a waste of time.

All hail genius Rhule. 3rd qb reject is the charm!

I really hate going Lance/SF mode but this franchise so so determined to celebrate 5-8 wins instead of taking their lumps, so I 100% support it in 2023.

Edited by onmyown
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2