• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well this is depressing

Zod

Yeah that's bad. But it's made even worse by the fact that team at the bottom taking up all that space fleeced our head coach and general manager into taking the worst starting QB in the NFL off their hands.

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 4

28 minutes ago, frankw said:

Yeah that's bad. But it's made even worse by the fact that team at the bottom taking up all that space fleeced our head coach and general manager into taking the worst starting QB in the NFL off their hands.

I woudlnt be too concerned with that as they have replaced an injury prone Sam Darnold, with injury prone Sam Darnold 2.0. 

• The D 1

36 minutes ago, frankw said:

I wonder how many Darnold jerseys they have in storage. I don't recall hearing anyone pick one up even during his 3 game win streak

And the Panthers are now modeled after the Jets. Fitterer loves his Jets connections and mentors.

"The former Jets general manager and longtime personnel executive is helping the Panthers as a part-time consultant this year, after Panthers GM Scott Fitterer sought his advice last fall during his first year in charge.

"He's got such a wealth of experience; he's good for me," Fitterer said. "He's got a lot of great relationships around the league, he's a hard worker. And just a light-hearted guy. He's one of the leaders of our group. I reached out to him on several different situations; he's helped me a lot."

sufekf4kxaltgitfb1co.jpg

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I wonder how many Darnold jerseys they have in storage. I don't recall hearing anyone pick one up even during his 3 game win streak

Good question. Panthers social media marketed the hell out of both Teddy and Sam so I would imagine there are a good number of both jerseys sitting around somewhere. What a waste 🤦‍♂️

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

And the Panthers are now modeled after the Jets. Fitterer loves his Jets connections and mentors.

"The former Jets general manager and longtime personnel executive is helping the Panthers as a part-time consultant this year, after Panthers GM Scott Fitterer sought his advice last fall during his first year in charge.

"He's got such a wealth of experience; he's good for me," Fitterer said. "He's got a lot of great relationships around the league, he's a hard worker. And just a light-hearted guy. He's one of the leaders of our group. I reached out to him on several different situations; he's helped me a lot."

sufekf4kxaltgitfb1co.jpg

I had forgotten all about this.

Clown Reaction GIF by Sarah Squirm

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

17 minutes ago, frankw said:

Good question. Panthers social media marketed the hell out of both Teddy and Sam so I would imagine there are a good number of both jerseys sitting around somewhere. What a waste 🤦‍♂️

3rd world donations. Just like all the Bills SB Champion hats and shirts.

I guess the same place all those 2003 and 2015 Panthers SB Champ gear went to. Somewhere in the world someone thinks the Panthers have won 2 SBs and is sporting a Sam Darnold jersey.

Edited by CPantherKing
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 2