• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for wide receiver Laviska Shenault

joemac

9 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

we arent cutting him.  that is the most short sighted retarded thing we could do

i don't know how much more patience the FO and Staff have in him, but I agree. Espcially if we try to use Viska to replace him.

I just don't see this as writing on the wall for him with this trade.

8 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Oh. Look who it is. It's I post nothing but trash. Frank. 

Calling me.a homer because I stated the obvious' that our team wants to win. 

I think ya shouldn't have wasted time posting' Frank. 

Why are you so mad lol. When was the last time you were critical of Panthers mgmt or even acknowledged their faults and bad decisions that have been made the last two years. Hey poo this post too hell go for all of them if it makes you feel better. Good talk bud.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I still think Smith could be a NFL LB, though after bouncing off a couple teams......its looking very wrong.

I still favor my left knee after tearing MCL. I use to get checkups, right leg was bigger all over form carrying most of the load even though my left is "healed". I started to freak out, doc laughed and said its a USA thing, they favor one leg more than the other. also told me about right handed verse left. The body is different form one side to the other. calmed down.

Yeah, it’s wild.  That someone like Thomas Davis did what he did in this league after all his injuries is mind boggling.  3 grade 3 ACL tears is nuts 

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Robbie and Baker have worked on routes together after practice numerous times, I don't think they'd be doing that if there was bad blood. 

Very true. Robbie should love Baker. He's a gunslinger and Robbie shines down the field. This could be a redemption year for Robbie

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Why are you so mad lol. When was the last time you were critical of Panthers mgmt or even acknowledged their faults and bad decisions that have been made the last two years. Hey poo this post too hell go for all of them if it makes you feel better. Good talk bud.

You couldn't make me.mad if you tried frank. 

To answer your question,  I'm way over qualified to be critical. You kids act Like if you're anything but openly critical with every thing that falls out of your mouth, that your world will end. 

Obviously the huddle doesn't have a shortage of critical POS.  You got that covered all by yourself.  

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Coreyl90 said:

Very true. Robbie should love Baker. He's a gunslinger and Robbie shines down the field. This could be a redemption year for Robbie

Robbie put up his best numbers so far with Mccown and Teddy so wouldn't be surprised if he looks good with Baker. I imagine they'll try at least 1 40-50 yard bomb per game

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah, it’s wild.  That someone like Thomas Davis did what he did in this league after all his injuries is mind boggling.  3 grade 3 ACL tears is nuts 

I do not see how TD came back without the aid of PEDs, heavy PEDs. He is the only one in NFL history and it was during a vast different time medically. ACL now total joke compared to just ten years went it was nearly a 50/50 career ender. Players are coming back stronger and faster. I still remember the true goat jerry rice coming back within 6/7 months form a ACL when everyone else was on a 12 month timeline. I believe he was 39/40 at the time too. All men are not created equal. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Robbie put up his best numbers so far with Mccown and Teddy so wouldn't be surprised if he looks good with Baker. I imagine they'll try at least 1 40-50 yard bomb per game

We havent had that as a fanbase since Cam and Ted Ginn Jr in 2015

• Beer 1