• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayfield comment on the Browns game

Mr. Scot

49 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

When asking Deshaun about the upcoming game against the Panthers…

”First I’m going to get in reclined baby pose, let them massage my taint, maybe an accident might happen and your fingers slip in😏, then… oh, you mean the football game…uhh…”

Hahahaha

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'm sure that's been the sentiment ever since word broke that they were interested in the first place. 

just because you are a "professional" doesn't mean you don't know when you've been screwed by someone else and that you are devoid of any feelings about it. i've never understood why you have to pretend like it's not a big deal. you can express those thoughts and still stay under control not coming across like a raving lunatic...and then come in and tear them apart. 

You mind taking "alleged" outta my thread title?

(I think we can safely say it's true) 😆

Edited by Mr. Scot

I love it.  And I think Baker and the rest of the team will back it up.  

Panthers - 38

Browns - 6

Mayfield - 3 TDs (Moore, Smith, Ricci)

CMC - 2 TDs 

Horn - 1 int

Chinn - FF, sack

Luvu - 2 sacks, FF

Brown - 2.5 sacks 

Shaq - 1 int, 2 TFL

lets go! 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

This doesn't matter at all.

I'm sure this doesn't make any impact on his former teammmates in Cleveland.  Baker feels slighted by the organization.  This isn't Baker vs Myles Garrett.  Garrett already said he has no problem with Baker.   

It won't give them any ammo.  This is the fuging NFL.  This guys don't need any extra motivation to play hard in a Week 1 game of a new season.

But the reporter is probably going to be blackballed by players for running her mouth on something that was thought to be off the record (and she encouraged).

Edited by jamos14
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You mind taking "alleged" outta my thread title?

(dounds like it's probably true) 😆

done.

i have a feeling that we're going to see a performance kind of on the level of smitty vs. the panthers. baker might even have a career game against them. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

This guys don't need any extra motivation to play hard in a Week 1 game of a new season.

but things like this does add a bit more to their motivation. and if baker has won over the team, his guys are going to make sure they do everything they can to make it as ugly as possible for the browns organization...and that's who the fire will be towards, not the browns players... the organization that treated him like poo. he's going to make it look like an even bigger mistake that they got rid of him for watson.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4