• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official cut list (updated @ 4pm)

Jackie Lee

8 minutes ago, TANTRIC-NINJA said:

Tae seemed pretty sharp and polished in pre season. Hope we see him back on the roster when things get settled  

He'll end up on the PS if he's eligible. I think he has a high ceiling...just not quite as high as Stanley Thomas Oliver's according to our coaching staff. STO is also pretty good at ST. 

Speaking of which, I think that's the only justifiable reason Chandler and Franklin are still here imo. These two and Rhule are so attached I get'em mixed up. 

Side notes: 

Shi Smith should have made Robert's expendable. 

Lavishka definitely upgrades the WR depth.  

Our DE depth on one side, weight wise, is paper thin lol. We have four DE's as of right now. Three on the right with Burns being the heaviest of the three...yeah that might be a problem down the road. 

Not alot of power but at least we'll be fast...smh

P.S. Zlystra, Barnes, Lovett, Kirkwood, or Wright will end up a Patriot. 

Just now, frankw said:

Didn't he have the lowest rated single game grade out of all olinemen last season by PFF? Shouldn't be that tough to replace. Maybe even a tackling dummy would suffice.

Jordan would have been cut if we hadn't been able to deal Daley. We didn't want to keep just 8 OL, so he stuck.  Dude is hanging on by a thread and can easily be replaced.

23 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Jermaine Carter just got his ass cut by the Chiefs 

I think people were a little traumatized by back to back years of Whitehead then Carter. Shaq/Luvu/Littleton/Smith/Wilson with Chinn up in the box more since Xavier can cover should be solid