• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Mayock - the anti-Hurney

Peon Awesome

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

“If Jimmy Clausen is not a successful quarterback in the NFL, I’m done. That’s it. I’m out.” - Mel Kiper Jr

none of them really know what they are talking about...they just talk and people take it as gospel.

that's part of the reason i smh at people who say "so-and-so" got drafted too early and poo like that. whose rankings are they going by? typically guys like these who show they don't know what they are talking about on a regular basis.

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

none of them really know what they are talking about...they just talk and people take it as gospel.

that's part of the reason i smh at people who say "so-and-so" got drafted too early and poo like that. whose rankings are they going by? typically guys like these who show they don't know what they are talking about on a regular basis.

Yeah, even the people employed professionally doing these evaluations are wrong more often than they are right.

How do you expect TV bobbleheads to fare?

Now project that to fans. It gets even worse.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, The Huddler said:

shocking that some TV guy was all mouth and zero brain. 

i hate him for starting this trend where a average joes call these freak NFL athletes "kid"

"i like this kid".  "this kid has a ton of potential"

hey bud..  this "kid" could probably kill you in half a second and steal your woman even quicker. 

people like to call these dudes "kids" cause ut makes them sound smart..  but the irony is the guy who started that trend is clearly a retard

I agree with you in theory, but as the father of a 22 year old and a 24 year old, it's hard not to think "kid".

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

On 8/30/2022 at 9:36 PM, The Huddler said:

shocking that some TV guy was all mouth and zero brain. 

i hate him for starting this trend where a average joes call these freak NFL athletes "kid"

"i like this kid".  "this kid has a ton of potential"

hey bud..  this "kid" could probably kill you in half a second and steal your woman even quicker. 

people like to call these dudes "kids" cause ut makes them sound smart..  but the irony is the guy who started that trend is clearly a retard

Sure thing, kid.