• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule getting back in shape

Smithers

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He really does look a lot better. He looked like poo last year. Honestly, I was a bit concerned for him. I don't think he's the right guy to be coaching the Panthers but I don't wish him any ill.

I remember in the offseason it was said he had a drinking problem bc of his weight and the fact that he was having fun on the dance floor....  the conclusions we jump to.....

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I remember in the offseason it was said he had a drinking problem bc of his weight and the fact that he was having fun on the dance floor....  the conclusions we jump to.....

Yeah, kinda sad.  Wish him the best.  He is our coach and I hope he goes on to a HOF coaching career.  

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Seriously doubt anybody would give a sh-t if Rhule looked like Andy Reid as long as he also coached like him.

I agree.  But in all fairness, Bill B had a losing record 4 out of his first 5 years. Reid only had 5 wins his first season and a handful of 4 or 5 win seasons in his career.

Rhule has only 2 years under his belt, has had no QB, and inherited one of the worst NFL rosters in history.  If he flounders this season, then he’s probably done.  But I’m hoping this is the year he turns around. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

He was on either pregabalin, gabapentin, or MAYBE oxcarb/carbamazepine. 

that’s uh not a convincing excuse for someone at his age

Weight gain is a common side effect of shingles. If he wants to blame the medication, whatever. Either way he seems to have addressed some things and looks a lot better for it. Good for him.

• Pie 1